TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MacGillivray
Mnoga, Nicolaisen, Raggett, Brown
Harness, Naylor, Cannon, White
Harrison, Curtis

Subs
Ward, Daniels, Whatmough, Byers, Williams, Hiwula, Marquis
Shame about Johnson, he's been Mr reliable. But I know a lot on here rate Mnonga. Be interesting to see him play a league game.
Can't complain about keeping the rest unchanged after beating Oxford.

Deebo

Someone on here spotted Mnoga for Johnson earlier in the week. I thought no chance as Johnson has been imho one of our best this season. But that prediction proved to be inspired. Good spot whoever that was.
Doesnt Mnoga usually play on the left? Interesting selection.
(27-02-2021, 03:18 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Doesnt Mnoga usually play on the left? Interesting selection.

No. He's a right-back as far as I'm aware.
Good game so far
Mnoga has been decent and suddenly Harness steps up, maybe a decent pairing down this side in the making.
Raggnaldo scores No 5

Deebo

Johnson calf injury. Harness great work for goal.
Brown WTF

Deebo

Oh dear.
their keeper has made a couple of very good stops now.
(27-02-2021, 03:43 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]their keeper has made a couple of very good stops now.

Raggett and Dane have lost 90% of headers today. Pathetic.
Well that was a poor second half
I dont know why we bother really. Same old shyte dished up every game
Oh dear , a draw against the mighty Gills. What is Jackasses compulsion with wanting to play a left footed centre back, why ? What advantage does it give us, just pick your best two CB’s it doesn’t matter what foot they use. Nice to see he tried Curtis and Harrison, then Curtis and Marqmiss, then Williams and Marqmiss. Anything but give Hiwula a run out. 92 days to go ?
We seem to get steadily worse in games of late, as time goes on. We seemed to help a Gillingham side recover their confidence.
Apart from abuse of Jackett.
What has actually changed since our really excellent run? Is it just Jack being out?
(27-02-2021, 05:02 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]We seem to get steadily worse in games of late, as time goes on. We seemed to help a Gillingham side recover their confidence.
Apart from abuse of Jackett.
What has actually changed since our really excellent run? Is it just Jack being out?

Maybe too simplistic but so many team changes week after week (squad rotation or whatever it is) can’t help continuity surely? 3 different strike partnerships today alone and none of them showed anything... but hiwula nowhere to be seen.
The reason is simple, Two words. Kenny Jackett.