TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: JOHN MOUSINHO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like others, I believe there's only one way now to save our Club---boycott future games. 
And force owner to sell. As long as 18,000 plus fans fill the terraces, the Pompey management 
will be laughing all the way to the bank! So very sad.
Bye Bye then
Tot ziens.
We always made more noise when there were 7-11 k in the ground. After that the moaners turned up.
(20-01-2023, 12:25 PM)bluesman Wrote: [ -> ]Like others, I believe there's only one way now to save our Club---boycott future games. 
And force owner to sell. As long as 18,000 plus fans fill the terraces, the Pompey management 

Dosvidanya......
(20-01-2023, 12:35 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2023, 12:25 PM)bluesman Wrote: [ -> ]Like others, I believe there's only one way now to save our Club---boycott future games. 

Dosvidanya......

Spasibo

Another wimp joking the board to try and get support for the silly little protest.

Save our club from what?
Time to support the club more
Bluesman? More like Red and white stripes man.

If the football continues on in the same way then I believe you will get your wish. Let’s just give him a chance and if we are still terrible then I’m sure people will stop watching
Okay Stripey.

Off you pop.

Funnily enough Plymouth fans were saying exactly that when Schumacher got appointed. 

If you can't support a new manager you should stop pretending to be a Pompey fan and piss off as far from Fratton Park as possible.
I take heart that he has been captain at a few of the clubs that he’s played for. That shows leadership skills and I believe that his first job is to appoint a captain that can show leadership on the pitch. I don’t believe we have had that during our incredible bad patch.
(20-01-2023, 04:37 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I take heart that he has been captain at a few of the clubs that he’s played for. That shows leadership skills and I believe that his first job is to appoint a captain that can show leadership on the pitch. I don’t believe we have had that during our incredible bad patch.

Yeah no quirky captain choices because he thinks he’s being clever!
bluesman Wrote:
Like others, I believe there's only one way now to save our Club---boycott future games.

Don't we have a legal age limit for membership of this forum ?
(20-01-2023, 04:40 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2023, 04:37 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I take heart that he has been captain at a few of the clubs that he’s played for. That shows leadership skills and I believe that his first job is to appoint a captain that can show leadership on the pitch. I don’t believe we have had that during our incredible bad patch.

Who’d you choose?
(20-01-2023, 11:18 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-01-2023, 04:40 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Who’d you choose?

Pack
He can give good rollockings. Needs to rediscover his mojo though
I’d like to have agreed but he has been one of the biggest culprits, for me.

We didn’t have to play backwards football all the time he was demanding the ball and dominating possession. He’s hidden, for weeks and he deserves the biggest rollicking. A Pompey boy who really has not shown the passion and leadership that should be expected, especially given his experience.

We’ve had a series of great players who have descended the leagues to join us and been shining examples of leadership and experience. A Merson he ain’t.
(21-01-2023, 06:04 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I’d like to have agreed but he has been one of the biggest culprits, for me.

We didn’t have to play backwards football all the time he was demanding the ball and dominating possession. He’s hidden, for weeks and he deserves the biggest rollicking. A Pompey boy who really has not shown the passion and leadership that should be expected, especially given his experience.

We’ve had a series of great players who have descended the leagues to join us and been shining examples of leadership and experience. A Merson he ain’t.

Also, keeps getting suspended No Good to us in the stand!
Pack it is, then