TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Overall performance today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first half wasn't great, but this was a new formation with some new players and a manager who had only had a few hours to talk to the players. They survived and were able to push on with a steadily improving second half. They now have a week to work together and, hopefully will be able to hit the ground running on Saturday with two good halves. In reality, they will probably be back to normal, playing the first half like they've been on the shan't the night before and, maybe, improving enough in the second half to get a result. I do feel there are grounds for optimism.
At Fleetwood on Tuesday. Tough game.
If we can get 2/3 points this week that would be a great return
(21-01-2023, 07:42 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]At Fleetwood on Tuesday. Tough game.

very, but possible to get a result if we stand together. respect to any fans travelling!
(21-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-01-2023, 07:42 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]At Fleetwood on Tuesday. Tough game.

very, but possible to get a result if we stand together. respect to any fans travelling!

Yes, will be freezing up there!
The rescheduling of Fleetwood had passed me by.
The massive thing for me yesterday was keeping a clean sheet, against a lively looking Exeter side too. Do that away from home and we will move back up the league.
(22-01-2023, 06:46 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]The massive thing for me yesterday was keeping a clean sheet, against a lively looking Exeter side too. Do that away from home and we will move back up the league.

We had a bit of lady luck on our side yesterday... Happy with the win and nice to have a drunk after, for all the right reasons. Makes it so much sweeter... Hopefully many more before the season ends.