TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Fleetwood Score Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking at previous results I'll start it off with 1-0 to Pompey - Scorer Bishop.

Same starting line up & bench unless any injured players now available.

Anyone know what's happened to Liam Vincent?

Is he still injured or out on loan?
(22-01-2023, 12:03 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at previous results I'll start it off with 1-0 to Pompey - Scorer Bishop.

Out on loan at Hampton & Richmond, and doing well apparently. Even scored a hat trick last month. 

From what I saw in pre-season I would say he is a very good prospect.
(22-01-2023, 12:03 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at previous results I'll start it off with 1-0 to Pompey - Scorer Bishop.

I'll go with that. Fleetwood are on a terrible run at the moment and won only two out of 12 at home.
An UNCHANGED side please!
I think there could well be changes, in personnel and tactics. Play didn’t resemble what JM has advertised on the tin.

I’ll go for an optimistic 2-0 to Pompey.
We rode our luck in the first half but gained confidence in the 2nd half. I think its gor 1-1 or 2-2 written all over it.
(22-01-2023, 12:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

Out on loan at Hampton & Richmond, and doing well apparently. Even scored a hat trick last month. 

From what I saw in pre-season I would say he is a very good prospect.

O.k. thanks.
Pompey to nick it.... 6-1
(22-01-2023, 06:25 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Pompey to nick it.... 6-1

no need to go mad 3-1 Big Grin
Bishop to score.
Probably Thompson in for Tunniciffe and Curtis left wing for Jacobs. Both would stiffen us up a bit away from home.

If that stops us getting hit on the break then a handy one nil away from home.
Hopefully we’ll get a winger in that can cross a ball. I’ll go for a 2-0 to us.
Have we ever had one?
Alan Rogers
(23-01-2023, 06:44 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Alan Rogers

And that says it all that we have to go back that far. My favourite Pompey team.
(23-01-2023, 07:11 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-01-2023, 06:44 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Alan Rogers

And that says it all that we have to go back that far. My favourite Pompey team.

The great Peter Harris of course but he was before even my time.

Nicky Jennings was great but the best crosser of a ball was Kevin O’Callaghan, he could put the ball ‘on a sixpence’.
Steve Stone was quality
I think we will return to a run of 2-0 wins. PUP
Alan Rogers had his one trick pony step over but it always seemed to work. Good shot on him too. Dale always has to beat his man twice or three times for some reason, also can’t remember one of his shots actually being on target. Tries hard though
I'll go for the Golden Goal match postponed ticket. After all, Blackpool, Morecambe and Barrow were all called off at the weekend.
I'm going for P-P in this one
If on, 3-1 Pompey. The revival continues!
This could be a difficult one although I bet the players just want to keep going after getting the win on the weekend.

2-1 Pompey
I'll go for 2-1 to Pompey as well. We won both of our previous midweek trips there by 2-1 so hopefully we can complete a hat-trick of 2-1 wins.

As for the weather, the forecast is for a balmy 7C for tomorrow night, so no chance of a postponement.
Prediction, postponed frozen pitch.
We’ve had a few good ones since Alan Rogers.
Kevin O’Callaghan
Mark Chamberlain
Steve Stone
Paddy Berger
(23-01-2023, 04:53 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]We’ve had a few good ones since Alan Rogers.
Kevin O’Callaghan
Mark Chamberlain
Steve Stone
Paddy Berger

Never felt that Berger was an out and out winger though I agree he could put in a great cross.
Pages: 1 2