TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Greg Halford remember him. . ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a happy bunny  Big Grin Big Grin - using his trademark long throw to good effect  ...... Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21122785/...stuff-out/
Why the f*ck do people feel the need to seek attention now a days?..

Keep it to you're self!..
Glass houses, Sir
(22-01-2023, 05:41 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the f*ck do people feel the need to seek attention now a days?..

Glass houses, Sir
(22-01-2023, 05:42 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Glass houses, Sir
(22-01-2023, 05:41 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the f*ck do people feel the need to seek attention now a days?..

Glass houses, Sir

You in the toilet?.... There's an echo.

I don't what you to feel sorry for me!.
I always remember him for the long throws but didnt expect to see him using a throw that way
Not sure that throwing some clothes out of a window constitutes "brutal" behaviour.
The bit that was a bit more worrying to me, was that he seems to of knocked a little kid off his bike with a shoe box!. Wink
The other thing is they all look like empty boxes.
(22-01-2023, 07:11 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]The other thing is they all look like empty boxes.

I very much doubt the shoe boxes were empty, not based on every woman I've ever talked to!
(22-01-2023, 07:24 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2023, 07:11 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]The other thing is they all look like empty boxes.

I very much doubt the shoe boxes were empty, not based on every woman I've ever talked to!

Have a look at the photos... She must have had the shoes away, and left the boxes!... LMFAO

Got someone to record him, throwing empty boxes out the window!.

If the rumours were true it might not have been a woman. I notice the article very carefully doesn't specify.
Can you remember his throw in.... Strong wrist!.Wink
Tha packaging involved does indeed appear to be for men's shoes and clothes.
It's like a truebluearmy forum, game of Cluedo!.
What's with the kids bike on the fake grass?... Was he dating a midget?.

The real life little and large!.

Be a bit ironic calling a boyfriend a coont!.
(22-01-2023, 07:54 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]It's like a truebluearmy forum, game of Cluedo!.

It was Greg Halford in the bedroom with a truncheon
(22-01-2023, 08:36 PM):DTomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-01-2023, 07:54 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]It's like a truebluearmy forum, game of Cluedo!.

It was Greg Halford in the bedroom with a truncheon

Big Grin Big Grin
(22-01-2023, 07:37 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

If the rumours were true it might not have been a woman. I notice the article very carefully doesn't specify.

Indeed, in fact it's almost as if the article is going out of its way to say something it can't.
The Daily Fail have got in on the act as well.  Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.daily...video.html

I'm now getting rhe feeling that  this is almost certainly a You Tube publicity stunt to make money.  

Greg Halford now plays for Hashtag United in the Isthmian League North who are owned by a "You Tube Sensation" called Spencer Owen.

The more hits the You Tube video gets, the more Owen makes from advertising revenue  to help pay for Halfords wages ....... 

Mmmmmmmm  WABOC
Not much upstairs, has Greg (aside of the obvious pun of him lobbing all his empty boxes out of a first floor window).