TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Transfer Window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now we’ve got JM in the driving seat, it would seem to be that other than a CB to replace Morrison, he’s happy with what we’ve got. Personally I still think we could off load a few ( Freeman, Jacobs) and get in a wide left player that can deliver a decent cross.
Oh dear, Mikey will be distraught at the idea of "getting rid" of Jacobs. Who would take our set plays?
Anyone else who sounds capable to him, one assumes
See what Guy says and repeat that
(23-01-2023, 04:57 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Now we’ve got JM in the driving seat, it would seem to be that other than a CB to replace Morrison, he’s happy with what we’ve got. Personally I still think we could off load a few ( Freeman, Jacobs) and get in a wide left player that can deliver a decent cross.

Has he said that then?
I believe he has actually said that a centre back was his PRIORITY. That is all.
He has said a CB is his priority. Morrison is about to join Cambridge as player- coach.
other than that he would be very sensible to play his cards close to his chest. Bidding wars for players cost a fortune.
I hear Derby want Robertson. I would not say no to that - leaves for free in the summer, he's a fucking shit captain and a fucking shit defender.
I certainly don’t rate him as a captain and he’s an average defender. A good crosser of the ball though.

That just about puts him on a par with Jacobs.
(24-01-2023, 12:01 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly don’t rate him as a captain and he’s an average defender. A good crosser of the ball though.

That just about puts him on a par with Jacobs.
DON'T LOOK MIKEY!

It was too late he's already been mooned.
Bailey Wright rumoured from Sunderland. NZ centre back.
(23-01-2023, 09:49 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]other than that he would be very sensible to play his cards close to his chest. Bidding wars for players cost a fortune.

A bidding war?
Well that rules us out, that's for sure!
(24-01-2023, 02:16 PM)Bystander Wrote: [ -> ]Bailey Wright rumoured from Sunderland. NZ centre back.

Started 28 games for Sunderland last season, so sounds a bit unlikely.
(24-01-2023, 02:50 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-01-2023, 02:16 PM)Bystander Wrote: [ -> ]Bailey Wright rumoured from Sunderland. NZ centre back.

Started 28 games for Sunderland last season, so sounds a bit unlikely.

That was in Div 1. He's gone down the pecking order recently. Started in six games and sub for nine this season. Rumoured to be going to Portsmouth or Aberdeen. I know where's warmer  Big Grin
He's an Aussie not a Kiwi.