TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Player Ratings for Exeter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes I'm a bit late but I've been busy!

These are my ratings for Exeter - what are yours?

GK - Macey: 8

Thought he was very good. Composed on the ball, produced several key saves, kicked straight and didn't dally on the ball too long.

Very good debut and my MOTM.

LB - Ogilvie: 7

More like the player we had at the start of the season - bombing forward and contributing to forward play as well as defending.

Probably our most consistent player this season.

CB - Towler: 8

His full debut and he should be very pleased.

Composed on the ball, tackled well, good in the air, read the game well, passed sufficiently.

If he continues this way he will be our best defender by some distance.

CB - Raggett: 7.5

A good game for Raggs.

He looked solid in the air and tackled - the absolute basics which he is capable of doing to a good standard.

More like a performance he put in last season or earlier this one instead of the erratic, error laden performances he's been putting in of late.

Still looks clunky on the ball but when he's comfortable and on form he's okay.

Promising potential partnership with Towler.

LB - Swanson: 7

Can't remember much of what he did tbh but the back 4 were solid.

LM - Morrell: 7

Industrious in the centre of the park as ever.

Missed a big chance but scuffed in his first goal!

Hopefully that will give him a boost and he'll contribute more consistently.

CM - Pack: 7.5

Scored a great goal which set us on our way!

Was actually quite sloppy before then giving the ball away a number of times leading to several Exeter attacking opportunities - although he did track back and make good at least once.

Needs to work on his consistency and needs some help - is a lack of creativity in midfield.

RM - Tunnicliffe: 6

Didn't offer a great deal and looks short at this level.

Gave the ball away a few times but did track back and tackle.

He's running out of time for us.

FWD - Jacobs: 7

Decent, linked well down the left wing.

FWD - Bishop: 6

Huffed and puffed and did his best without getting a goal.

Not one of his best but acceptable.

FWD - Dale: 7.5

One of our best players.

Has some genuine skill and ability to do a man and put a cross in.

A good performance.

PUP!
If Dale can 'do a man and put a cross in' he needs to start doing it more often as he's far too sporadic so far. 100% energy and no end product.
I’m too busy to respond.
Owen Dale=Headless Chicken ...... QED.
I’d say most of the ratings I agree with for the 2nd half.

Dale I’d drop to a 6, I think he’d be great doing football skills videos on YouTube. He had great opportunities to shoot on Saturday but didn’t take them. I like watching him play right up until his final decision which has always been poor. He can run with the ball and dribble but can’t control the ball when passed to him which is odd.

There is a great player in there somewhere but I guess that’s why he’s playing in L1.