TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Macey
Swanson, Towler, Raggett, Ogilvie
Tunnicliffe, Pack, Morrell
Curtis, Bishop, Dale

Subs:

Oluwayemi, Freeman, Thompson, Pigott, Scarlett, Hackett, Hume
Tunnicliffe starting again. Jacobs disappeared.
(24-01-2023, 07:02 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Tunnicliffe starting again. Jacobs disappeared.

Can't believe he's injued again!

Maybe he's on his way out of club if an enquiry from a Championship club has come in or Ipswich trying again.
Big opportunity for Curtis.

If we can get him scoring like he was a couple of seasons back then it would be a real bonus.
Jacobs is fit as all players from Saturday sohaving talks with another club or dispute with the new manager.
More likely the former.
(24-01-2023, 06:46 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Macey
Swanson, Towler, Raggett, Ogilvie
Tunnicliffe, Pack, Morrell
Curtis, Bishop, Dale

Subs:

Oluwayemi, Freeman, Thompson, Pigott, Scarlett, Hackett, Hume

Curtis on the left surely.
(24-01-2023, 07:10 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobs is fit as all players from Saturday sohaving talks with another club or dispute with the new manager.
More likely the former.

I'd sack your source Mikey, he's carrying a slight injury so hasn't been chosen.
(24-01-2023, 07:33 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-01-2023, 07:10 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobs is fit as all players from Saturday sohaving talks with another club or dispute with the new manager.
More likely the former.

I'd sack your source Mikey, he's carrying a slight injury so hasn't been chosen.

Injury? Jacobs? Who'd believe it.....
(24-01-2023, 07:35 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
More likely the former.

Injury? Jacobs? Who'd believe it.....

I was shocked when I read it on Andrew Moon's twitter feed. Still, we got 70 minutes out of him on Saturday so he's good for a couple of weeks I guess.
(24-01-2023, 07:05 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-01-2023, 07:02 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Tunnicliffe starting again. Jacobs disappeared.

Can't believe he's injued again!

Maybe he's on his way out of club if an enquiry from a Championship club has come in or Ipswich trying again.

What is it you smoke Mikey? There’s more chance of you playing in the Championship than Jacobs.
For an away game I'm more than happy to see Curtis get a chance to impress his new boss.
It will be interesting to see if the set piece delivery suffers due to Jacob's absence.
Strong bench considering how many are still unavailable.
More likely the former.

Thanks just heard from Guy Whitingham. I was going onJM's everyone's fit comment but obviously out of date.
nice pacey passing so far, looking a lot more purposeful
think we deserve to be one up. Fleetwood don't look very good and we look so much more confident with a win under our belt.
The Magic Hat does its work.

1-0 Pompey.
Dominated the first half, much better than Saturday. Scrappy but determined, haven’t seen us like that in a long time
Giving Morrell a more attacking role seems to be an inspired move so far. Who’d have thought it.
(24-01-2023, 08:37 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Dominated the first half, much better than Saturday. Scrappy but determined, haven’t seen us like that in a long time

looked like the level of player we all thought we had earlier in the season. 
Mind you, Exeter were a much better team than Fleetwood.
Just hope we can maintain the level into the second half and not give away some ridiculous goal.
Looks a decent bench that should help. I'd like to see how the new boss gets Piggott into some form and whether he uses a talented young striker as a supersub which he could easily be.
Brendan Nana Akwasi Sarpong Wiredu playing in the Fleetwood defence.

Wonder what witty chant the Cod Army come up with if he scores.

Let's hope we don't hear it.
Need to be careful, we sometimes lose our discipline, needs a calm head now. Hmmmmm
Stupid schoolboy error by Morell
(24-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Need to be careful, we sometimes lose our discipline, needs a calm head now. Hmmmmm

This aged well lol
(24-01-2023, 09:14 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid schoolboy error by Morell

what was it Jim Smith used to say about most players being spoilt kids who needed treating as such.
actually with hindsight (which is a wonderful thing) should have pulled Morrell as he was out Curtissing Curtis for most of the second half, at least Ronan knows when to stop before he gets the red.
2 yellows for Morrell in 5 minutes ffs
(24-01-2023, 09:20 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]2 yellows for Morrell in 5 minutes ffs

needs a proper fine for that, made a routine evening into a tricky game now.
Pages: 1 2