TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Full time report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Macey. Was fortunate to have shots fired straight at him but looked very solid anyway. 7
Ogilvie. Very solid. 7.5
Towler. No worries and his effort that made the second goal so easy 7.5
Raggett. Looks more comfortable with a dependable partner. A couple of efforts on goal too. 7
Swanson. Energetic performance 7
Morrell. His sending off marred a huge effort for the team. He was everywhere. Stupid handball brings his score down. 7.5
Pack. A tale of two halves. Far less influential in the second. 7
Tunnicliffe. Quite happy for him to job share with Thompson. Very busy 7.5
Curtis. WTF has he been? So he can still do it. 8
Bishop. Hell of a battle with 2 centre halves and a good performance 7.5
Dale. Absent in the first half. Came into it in the second but still didn’t sparkle. Biggest thing I noticed was that he seemed far more willing to pass the ball earlier. Can only be a good thing. 6.5

Thompson. Great to see him back 7
Pigott. Even he couldn’t miss but full marks for being in the right place 7

The overall team effort reminded me of early season. The press is back and it makes us look far more effective. Midfield players always ready to get into the box and we looked an attacking threat. We faded in the second half and maybe we’d burnt out a bit in the first. It’s probably going to take a squad effort and now we’re already down by two for Peterborough.
Fairly similar interpretation to mine Cunni. I just mark slightly higher than you
Lovely touch by Curtis to send Morrell away to make the cross for Bish. but gutted about that sending off because Morrell along with Pack been one of our most influencial players in the last six games. 
A clean sheet and we've bounced from 14th up to tenth overnight.

Big hats-off to all the fans who made the long journey up there on a cold midweek night.
(25-01-2023, 05:53 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Fairly similar interpretation to mine Cunni. I just mark slightly higher than you

Hmmm

I questioned my own marking, DS. I bore in mind who we were playing and what the average performance is for each player. A bit complicated, i know, but I suspect I’m not totally alone in that.  Smile