TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Where is Jevani Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumour coming from?
He was very much a pain in the backside to us a couple of weeks ago playing Exeter during that first half.
He had some pace on him, something we lack.
Out of contract in the summer, guess he wants out and they want some cash/Recco
If we got Lane and Jevani, that would be a good day for up top.
Reeco would go to another club and show off Bambi on ice!
Hi, I am new to this site, have followed the blues for 55 years although now only from a distance ! I agree that if we manage to get jevani brown to fratton park that would indeed be good business. Colby bishop desperately needs more support up front. Dale works very hard and is fully committed but unfortunately there is no end product. No crosses, or goals or assists. Scarlett is hugely disappointing. Runs around a lot but very few goals, no assists and no threat.
(31-01-2023, 03:11 PM)Lonelyleicester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to this site, have followed the blues for 55 years although now only from a distance ! I agree that if we manage to get jevani brown to fratton park that would indeed be good business. Colby bishop desperately needs more support up front. Dale works very hard and is fully committed but unfortunately there is no end product. No crosses, or goals or assists. Scarlett is hugely disappointing. Runs around a lot but very few goals, no assists and no threat.

Welcome! You’re spot on there!
Thank you. Although I can no longer attend fratton park I avidly follow my team. I sincerely hope that our new manager can restore pride in the performances and new season really push onwards and upwards.
(31-01-2023, 03:11 PM)Lonelyleicester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to this site, have followed the blues for 55 years although now only from a distance ! I agree that if we manage to get jevani brown to fratton park that would indeed be good business. Colby bishop desperately needs more support up front. Dale works very hard and is fully committed but unfortunately there is no end product. No crosses, or goals or assists. Scarlett is hugely disappointing. Runs around a lot but very few goals, no assists and no threat.

Welcome loneleicester
Apparently Moon has now said Pompey and Exeter are close to agreeing a fee for the striker
(31-01-2023, 07:57 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Moon has now said Pompey and Exeter are close to agreeing a fee for the striker

That wasn’t Andrew moon, someone pretending to be him
Jordan Cross says Exeter not expecting anymore business today, in or out.
He would've been a good January signing.
Hope Paddy Lane gets over the line.
Paddy is in Pompey according to Andrew moon

Agree with all that. Got in-law family all over Leicstershire - Wigston, Oadby, Kibworth Beauchamp etc (how the hell do they pronounce Beauchamp, 'Beacham'  Big Grin
bearing in mind wanting to go one up front, would he come here to sit on the bench as we would be unlikely to drop Bishop.
Paddy has signed
So which journo made up the Brown story?
(31-01-2023, 10:37 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]So which journo made up the Brown story?

What makes you think it was made up?
He won't be in the Exeter squad tomorrow v Charlton due to a "disciplinary matter" He had a night out Wednesday allegedly when it is said to have happened
Blimey is that why he beat her? That's the sort of leadership we are sorely lacking
Yes I can concur with Santa.

Looks like we may have had a lucky escape ..my cousin Exeter fan seems to think it is being reported that he has been suspended .. and that he  punched a 20 year old girl in the face in nightclub  then again whilst on the ground .  I see it is also being reported elsewhere too .

If true ..good job we never signed him .

Let’s hope the young lady is ok if true too…