TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The One Pot Wankers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remain just that, Newcastle I salute you.
Spending money like water in the transfer window too. Relegation and administration.
Well done Geordies . Should be a good game v The mancs. Glad we don’t have to listen to that monotonous “ oh when the scummers “ ringing round Wembley . Everyone has nicked the song and sings it better than them anyway !!!
Hang on the've bought a sprinter now - good for the Council sports day.
Got to admit that after they beat Man City, I was a little concerned. How silly I was to forget 137 years of under-achievement.
I remember when Scum were relegated the punters in the pub in Pompey emptied out
after the final whistle and we all did a conga in the street lol!

Fingers crossed.
They just keep on giving. Saw the highlights last night, where oh where did they get that away shirt from. It is that shit it must have been designed by a Pompey fan with an evil sense of humour  Big Grin
Mad Nate doing a great job down the m27. Keep him in the job fgs
Be time to salute the Geordies again soon. Another step closer to the edge and they're about to break
Never mind the Geordies, there's a big, big, big Premiership game on tonight in case you haven't noticed.
And Forest have just equalised!
Come on you.......other reds.
2-1! Come on Forest, bury the scummers.
3-1

The dinlo derby should be fun tomorrow night.
Come on Bournemouth !!!   Gary Oneil can have the freedom of Pompey if he gets  a win tomorrow. PUP?