TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Am I being wildly optimistic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Overall I feel like things have significantly improved for the better over the last month. 
Think Mousinho could prove to be a really good appointment. Transfer window business seems to be pretty good - will know more after the next 2 or 3 games once all the new signings have bedded in. Rafferty and Lowery are both on their way back. Curtis looked to have rediscovered his Mojo before the injury but shouldn't be out for long.
I am predicting a 3-1 win for us tomorrow to really kick start us moving up towards the play-offs.
Gotta go and shoot that pig down from the sky now.

Deebo

You’re being wildly optimistic. ;-)
Nothing wrong with being hopeful but it's too early to call it either way yet.
(03-02-2023, 01:29 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]You’re being wildly optimistic. ;-)

Yeah, only 2-1.
He played Scarlett last week, which was concerning. If he does it again this week, the alarm bells will be ringing.
He didn’t start with Pigott, so we’re not that desperate yet.
I'd snap your hand off for a point
That’s not very kind.
(03-02-2023, 01:18 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Overall I feel like things have significantly improved for the better over the last month. 
Think Mousinho could prove to be a really good appointment. Transfer window business seems to be pretty good - will know more after the next 2 or 3 games once all the new signings have bedded in. Rafferty and Lowery are both on their way back. Curtis looked to have rediscovered his Mojo before the injury but shouldn't be out for long.
I am predicting a 3-1 win for us tomorrow to really kick start us moving up towards the play-offs.

Damn- that's jinxed it. 1-1 then.....
(03-02-2023, 01:18 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Overall I feel like things have significantly improved for the better over the last month. 

The Wolf says “Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks quite yet”.
"The Wolf says “Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks quite yet”."

Exterminangry will be bitterly disappointed. His usual complexion is that of a plasterer's radio!
(03-02-2023, 05:31 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]"The Wolf says “Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks quite yet”."

Exterminangry will be bitterly disappointed. His usual complexion is that of a plasterer's radio!

We all know that sort of behaviour  takes place between you & your bestest Duffers ... 

It's called "The Lefty Losers  Remoaning Playtime  Big Grin Big Grin
Barnsley is always a really tough game in this league, 1.0 would be wonderful, 1.1 will do.
Traditional opposition for us and one which for no good reason I think will result in a high score draw tomorrow
(03-02-2023, 11:47 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Traditional opposition for us and one which for no good reason I think will result in a high score draw tomorrow

not a bad shout if we are going to go out to win, if we create the chances then Bishop is well capable of finishing them, but whether we are good enough to keep out Barnsley is hard to say. Be a damned sight more fun than watching us defend our way to a bore draw

I'm with you on this one.  It feels better.
(04-02-2023, 12:24 AM)bilbo baggins Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm with you on this one.  It feels better.

2.0 Pompey win, yes it feels better but anything is after MK Dons and Charlton here
I’m pretty optimistic for next season today shows we went to far away a few more signings in the summer and get rid of the dross
Totally agree, not sure what you’re on about though.