TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: John Mousinho's right hand man......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could well be appointed this week, any rumours ?  Shaun Derry ? Michael Doyle ? Or someone we've hardly heard of ?
(05-02-2023, 11:52 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Could well be appointed this week, any rumours ?  Shaun Derry ? Michael Doyle ? Or someone we've hardly heard of ?

Sounds like he gets on well with Zesh Rehman, I wouldn't be surprised if he just promoted him.
(05-02-2023, 01:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2023, 11:52 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Could well be appointed this week, any rumours ?  Shaun Derry ? Michael Doyle ? Or someone we've hardly heard of ?

Sounds like he gets on well with Zesh Rehman, I wouldn't be surprised if he just promoted him.

Certainly the cheap option.
(05-02-2023, 02:30 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]

Cue the complaints about cheapskate owners.
Just as with appointing Musinho
(05-02-2023, 02:30 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]

Fecking cheapskate owners
Zesh Rehman is staying with the first team until the end of season
Over five weeks since the last post - all gone a bit quiet on this one............
Let's ask Moody and get some money on it.
Whitts is experienced, knows the team very well and the fans
(14-02-2023, 11:56 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Let's ask Moody and get some money on it.

You can this time, you could be on a winner for once in your life - I'm sure your old mate " Oi Oi " will be impressed - what was that nickname  he had for you. Big Grin
(14-02-2023, 11:49 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Over five weeks since  the last post - all gone a bit quiet on this one............

Five weeks ???? 

Mousinho's only been in post for 3 and a half weeks ?  

And this thread is only nine days old.
He has called me many things over the years but his favourites had something to do with cleft palate and colostomy bags. There seems to be quite a lot of infantile name calling on this board. Rather sad really. In his case he’s in his seventies so that makes it even sadder.
Looks like it maybe Jon Harley ( had a spell with us under Appleton),currently Chelsea's U23 asst manager
(14-02-2023, 10:52 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like it maybe Jon Harley ( had a spell with us under Appleton),currently Chelsea's U23 asst manager

would know a huge number of reject youngsters!
I've heard Jon Harley tonight too
Jon Harley it is
No ambition, cheap option. Pochettino is out of work and could have been the experienced head JM needs to guide him.
Lol. Cue another post from the Coalition pair on here g
As Chelsea have been hoovering up local youth players for years, he might well know which ones to recommend for a move to Fratton Park.
Is there anyone left at the club with any first XI experience? I thought the brief was to balance the number 2 position with someone who had been around longer than a fart in the wind.
(16-02-2023, 12:21 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone left at the club with any first XI experience? I thought the brief was to balance the number 2 position with  someone who had been around longer than a fart in the wind.

What makes you think that was the brief?

JM is going alright without experience isn’t he?
(16-02-2023, 12:21 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone left at the club with any first XI experience? I thought the brief was to balance the number 2 position with  someone who had been around longer than a fart in the wind.

FFS pedalo ... you are such a negative coont. 

Jon Harley has 10 years coaching experience at a Premier League club. 

How much more experience and where would you prefer your assistant head coach to have ???
I guess any experienced (and moderately successful) coach who's not old enough to be considered a dinosaur is not necessarily going to want to play second fiddle to a rookie manager at a middling League 1 club, however illustrious its past.  On the face of it, this looks like a fair appointment to me.
Pages: 1 2