TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Have we got a game tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chuckle. Plymouth fans probably realise they aren’t quite as significant as they’d hope, if they looked in here?

I’ll go for e sneaky 1-0 to Pompey.
Hope you're right.

But I think they will do us 2-0. They are a cut above this year.

Not intending to sound like BA, just a prediction!
Got a positive feeling about this one - the TEAM seems to be progressing game on game.
Could be a very happy day. PUP
I think we will huff and puff but come up short. 2-1 loss, I think. Still a lot of work to do defensively.
Plymouth usually blow up about this time of year, and have only won 2 of the last 5. 

And now they have lost their very good keeper for the rest of the season, which could just be the trigger for a bad run. 

They should still beat us, but I've got a feeling we will squeak a draw. 1-1.
It’s a tough one, they’re having a great season and have bought and loaned well. I think they’ll nick it 2-1 but I’d settle for an away draw with back to winning ways against Burton on Tuesday.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we thrash them 4-0 but expect it to a bit too much even for how well we have been doing lately. 2-1 Plymouth too.
It'll be 2-2, it always is  Shy
1.1 this time
You can tell they're having a great season. Pasoti have forgotten to spend the past week getting all bitchy about us.
Expecting a home win, hoping for an away win as im an eternal optimist.They’ve had a great season so far but are not head and shoulders better than us. Arrive with the right mindset and a smash and grab win is doable.
No pressure on us, they're expected to win.  So let's play some proper football, get into them, put pressure on the stand-in goalie and see where it gets us. I don't if it's just me but there's always something very satisfying about beating Plimouf. PUP
I don't think Argyle are bothered about us. They are more concerned about Derby and as I work in Plymouth I know they couldnt care less about Pompey , they call us Pompous . They are a good team so hopefully an entertaining game.
Pompous!

That's hilarious!! How witty!!!
Safe journey to all going tomorrow....hope you return safely without your sides splitting.
(10-02-2023, 08:19 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]Pompous!

That's hilarious!!  How witty!!!
Safe journey to all going tomorrow....hope you return safely without your sides splitting.

I would have gone with Poopey as a cutting insult... but I'm immature.
Two Argyle fans at work, both stay steer clear of Pasoti, one of them reckons it is full of accountants, web developers and other types of masturbatory weirdos.

Made I chortle. We have one of those who cleans toilets.
Need to put their number 2 keeper under pressure straight away
(11-02-2023, 07:25 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Need to put their number 2 keeper under pressure straight away

Agreed. Shoot straight from kick off
Don't worry about Argutted - they will lose!
We should be proud of the boys tonight if they get down there and scalp a result
I was going to go strong & predict 3-1 Pompey but see Macey is out & No Swanson so 1-1.