TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oluwayemi
Bernard, Raggett, Towler, Ogilvie
Tunnicliffe, Pack, Morrell
Jacobs, Bishop, Dale

Subs:

Steward, Hume, Lane, Pigott, Hackett, Thompson, Scarlett

Macey is ill !
Ah shit. Macey has the flu. Is Curtis still crocked or failing to make the squad?
I’m less confident now than I was. When is Swanson back?
Tunnicliffe not for me, sorry. Hackett not getting much of a look-in either with Mou. Fingers crossed for a good performance against a strong Plymouth side. Hope Ollie plays well
Deep, u got the upshot on the injury front? Curtis, Swanson, Lowery and Rafferty
I only know what Mousinho told the News ... Rafferty sounded quite close to getting on the bench today after playing 60 mins in a closed door friendly. Lowery is back in training so hopefully only a week or two away.  No news on Curtis or Swanson though, but I didn't get the impression either of them were very serious injuries.
Our dodgy keeper is more dodgy than their dodgy keeper. I blame Danny Cowley.

Aside from that, we are playing quite well.
1- 0 down but Pompey the better team. Should be 1-1 Morrell unlucky & cleared off the line.
Really inexperienced Ref who looks like he could lose control of the game.
Rafferty travelled to Plymouth with the team, not far off full fitness for sure.
Whoever is coaching the defenders needs to tell them they are allowed to move once a shot is taken. Not the first time this season we have failed to react to a follow up opportunity. Amateur defending.
Some reckoned he was offside. To be fair to Olly he’s made a couple of good saves from deflected shots. We’ve looked the better team at times and had more possession and 8 shots to their 7. Towler reacted fastest to another parry by Olly from one of the deflected shots, saving a certain second. Good half of entertaining football. Pack getting back to his best.
Olly has been parrying everything
Difficult to hold a snap shot which takes a deflection on its way through
Olly!
Having our pants pulled down now. Nowhere near good enough this 2nd half.
2-0 Now & looks like game over.
(11-02-2023, 03:35 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Rafferty travelled to Plymouth with the team, not far off full fitness for sure.

No he didn't- the team coach left the training ground c12.30 yesterday as I was going in to PHFC, (Roko).  

Rafferty was sitting in the hot tub at around 13.00 hrs when I went for a swim.
Looking like 1 pt from 9 against promotion rivals. Suggests our season is crawling to an early conclusion.
Hackett should start
The Desmond is on!
2-1 Hackett. PUP.
(11-02-2023, 04:37 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 03:35 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Rafferty travelled to Plymouth with the team, not far off full fitness for sure.

No he didn't- the tram coach left the training ground c12.30 yesterday as I wad going in to PHFC ( Roko). Rafferty was sitting in the hot tub at around 13.00 hrs when I went for a swim.

He is there today, I've seen a photo of him with other players this morning taken around 1030
Olly making good saves but keeps pushing it straight out. Scarlett scaring the life out oftem with his pace.
What the fuck was Pack doing?..

Then he has the temerity to try and blame Olly.
Shame about the third goal, we very nearly equalised. Why oh why do we take 70 minutes to get started. Tunnicliffe and Jacobs much too slow. Scarlett and Hackett made a difference, Scarlett with a great run, beat three men but then makes the wrong decision. Not very convinced by Lane or Bernard, early days for them though. Need to win on Tuesday although Burton have just won three on the trot
Pages: 1 2