TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Agent Jones has excelled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wonder how things are in scumland tonight. To cheer us up after an anticipated defeat today it must be far worse for the pony pumpers. And it all started so well with a 1 - 0 lead and a Wolves player sent off. An own goal followed by a late winner for the visitors, 10 men for most of the match.

Can’t see how Jones can continue but let’s hope he does. They must be looking forward to the prospect of playing the pasty munchers next season.
Nathan said: For me the 10 men was to our detriment because it made it a free hit for them and added more pressure.

Yh, absolutely, always going to be to your detriment.
Jones is gone. Booo.
Three months into a 2/3 year contract, that must be a nice little pay-day for him.
Shit.

Anyway
Yep and the jammy shits will get someone in and will stay up by the skin of their teeth again
Will they though? Their new owners are skint and will be paying three managers at the same time.

They could hire the best manager in the world and they will still finish bottom. Championship squad, no windows to improve. The goal difference says it all.

It'll be them, Bournemouth and Forest.
Forest won't go down, they have an excellent manager. It'll be Scum, Bournemouth and Leeds ( or fingers crossed Liverpool  Shy )
Scum, Bournemouth and Palace/Forest.
I am saddened by his departure, would have liked him to have another couple of months to complete his job of ensuring he managed to the achieve relegation, oh well he had a good go at it!!! still brought a smile to my face.
Danny Cowley's available.
It's a pity he was doing a great job and his post match interviews were comedy gold
He would be pwoud and pwivalidged to lead them.
25 points required. 16 games left. -22 GD. Time for BigSam to dust off his PowerPoint.
Great news.Perhaps they'll drop another league next season.
He seemed to be doing an excellent job. Just a shame he couldn't keep it going.
11 PL Managers have got at least 1 point at St Mary's this season but Nathan Jones is not one of them despite being their manager.
Hope they appoint the legendary Ali Dia as player/manager........ then again, he's probably too good a player for them and likely to turn them down!
(12-02-2023, 12:02 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Hope they appoint the legendary Ali Dia as player/manager........ then again, he's probably too good a player for them and likely to turn them down!

Here’s hoping that there an even worse manager out there than the one they’ve just sacked and here’s hoping they hire that person. Mind you, there is a down side if they get relegated, they’d have a slim chance of winning something. At least in the Premier League they are just surviving every year. Big Grin

One Pot Wankers, not one divisional title in a national division in their entire history. That takes some fucking doing!
Favourite is Marcelo Bielsa at 7/2
That's the same bookie that made Liam Manning the fav for us.
How about Frank Lampard as a safe pair of hands to secure relegation.
I still can't believe that any club would appoint Jones. I mean he looks like a total kunt, talks like a total kunt and acts like a complete kunt. He is Mr Kunt. It's been an amusing ride but part of me likes them dithering along in the lower reaches of the PL. They remind me of Coventry when they were in the top league for so long and did feck off apart from that one cup win. In the championship, skum will have all that parachute money.
Whoever it is will be cheap as fuck and desperate as fuck for a short prem run
Steve Bruce is available
'Agent Jones has excelled'.

Almost. 

I presume his brief must've been 'go in, make things even worse, make moronic judgement calls along the way, and get out as late as possible'.

He achieved his first two objectives, but got out as early as possible with everyone calling him a moron.

He must've misunderstood.
(12-02-2023, 11:58 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]11 PL Managers have got at least 1 point at St Mary's this season but Nathan Jones is not one of them despite being their manager.

Love that  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2