TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Worst pro team on the south coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's a statistical fact.
(12-02-2023, 07:39 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]That's a statistical fact.

Torquay

And that’s looking like it ain’t changing anytime soon.
We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

That's a lyrical fact.
(12-02-2023, 07:53 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

Torquay

I stand corrected lol
"You are my Portsmouth" and all that
grey sky today and another game tomorrow
The thing is - this is what football is all about.

The gut wrenching suffering of crap times and crappier ? seasons only serves to enhance the ecstasy in the good times.

If anyone hasn't the will, or the patience to wait a bit longer for the good times to return .... and they will - they will, then pop along to the local sports shop and buy a dark red shirt with Emirates emblazoned on it .. or if you are more of a northern persuasion, a light blue shirt - or now (soon) a black and white striped shirt perhaps?

However, plenty of featureless glory hunters already in football - so stick with PFC . We were NOT in debt last time I checked and, as above , the better days are not that far away. Have faith PUP.
Not any more
Only winning team on the South Coast tonight  Cool
They're hanging off the bottom of the table, three points adrift so far, but you know what they're like...
Above Exeter now. Dizzying heights :-)
Plymouth next, looks like they could be about to start their annual nosedive.
(25-02-2023, 10:31 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Plymouth next, looks like they could be about to start their annual nosedive.

Hopefully
All shaping up for another blue and white team on the South Coast to send the scummers down this time, just in time for Liverpool to roll into town and have a look at what's worth buying up on their last day
Bazunu?
Come on you Mariners!
One nil up at half time lol
They're fishing  Big Grin
Haha 2-0.
2-1 , hang on Grimsby
Fished
scum 1 Grimsby 2 ....... worst team on South Coast.

Next up is Leicester - we want nine, we want nine!!
Brave scummer.
Thank you, Brentford.
Pages: 1 2