TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Now Thats Ambition For You......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On radio this morning Alex Crook southern football journalist said on Talksport breakfast show. " Neil Warnock wanted the vacancy at Pompey a month ago when it was avaliable. I bet Cullen shit himself when NW applied...says it all...
(14-02-2023, 11:44 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]On radio this morning Alex Crook southern football journalist said on Talksport breakfast show. " Neil Warnock wanted the vacancy at Pompey a month ago when it was avaliable. I bet Cullen shit himself when NW applied...says it all...

You think hiring a 74 year old shows ambition?
Have you Looked at his managerial record..? Tw@t
(15-02-2023, 12:23 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you Looked at his managerial record..? Tw@t

He’s 74 you moron. When did he last have success?
(15-02-2023, 12:25 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2023, 12:23 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you Looked at his managerial record..? Tw@t

So sayers eisners b@stard love child.
(15-02-2023, 05:32 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyone knows he wanted it but he only said it would be a short term deal as he only wanted it till the summer.
(15-02-2023, 05:32 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess that made sense in your head.
Honey nut hoops this morning. Maybe a poached egg later.
You know how to celebrate.
(14-02-2023, 11:44 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]On radio this morning Alex Crook southern football journalist said on Talksport breakfast show. " Neil Warnock wanted the vacancy at Pompey a month ago when it was avaliable. I bet Cullen shit himself when NW applied...says it all...

It is commonly known as Talksh!te for a reason moosh .

I’m at a loss to understand why Cullen would shit himself.
Steak and rice for lunch, some greens on the side.

We won last night.
Warnock has been great and if we were in the Champ in with a shout of a late run, he might be my first pick for a short term fix. But not at this level with a team that needs building over a few years.