TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Lincoln away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many are we taking tomorrow?
I fancy an away win as our record there is excellent
1.1 draw for me
I'd take a 0-0 but it will probably be 2-2

Need to work on not conceding away from home.
should be a good game against one of the few sides to be unbeaten at home all season
Tough one to call. Yes, we've won a few times up there recently - think it's 3 on the trot and all midweek?

However, Lincoln are the only side in League One who remain unbeaten at home - mostly draws though - and I thought they looked very well organised and strong in the air when they came to FP at the start of the season.

As for travelling numbers, the latest update on the OS says we've sold over 1,200 with more available on the day. However, I'm sure I read we were offered a maximum of 1,000 when they first went on sale.

Whatever the number, there Should be a decent turnout and, with a low roof on the away end, we'll make plenty of noise. I fancy a 2-0 win to Pompey, though I'm always the optimist!
1-0 Pompey
I'm going for 2-1 Pompey, all the goals in the 2nd half.
1-2 I think if we play roughly the starting line up from Tuesday we will sneak it. We won’t be playing against 11 men behind the ball playing for the draw so hopefully the front 4 can click today
A draw would be a good result but Lincoln have to lose at home sometime.
We’re gonna do em!

Dale, if the little bugger is deemed worthy of a start, will turn it on today.

2-1 to Pompey