TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonight's Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sounds like Jackett has called it a day, at least mentally. What a waste that contract extension was.
Jackett is struggling, he doesn't know his best team , he doesn't know his best system of playing,  he doesn't know his best striking combination, he doesn't know his best midfield set up, he doesn't know his best left back. In short he's run out of options. His time is up.
Get him out, NOW
(02-03-2021, 08:50 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2021, 08:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you can go and exercise by walking along Copnor road and hurling more than abuse! Some plastic bags of reminders of the old days of football fannery.

Sounds like a good day out tomorrow!

They just didn't play like a team. There are some quality players in there that took it in turns to fook it up. Curtis, literally, standing on the ball and falling over, when a break was on summed it up. There was no team understanding, anywhere on the pitch. Confused.com is what it was. Whether the confusion led to the lack of desire, or the lack of desire led to the confusion, who can say. I am the last one to say a problem is down to management, but that problem was down to management, or lack of it.

There were some positives, but nowhere near enough to excuse that.
(02-03-2021, 09:15 PM)Frattoniser Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2021, 08:50 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2021, 08:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you can go and exercise by walking along Copnor road and hurling more than abuse! Some plastic bags of reminders of the old days of football fannery.

Sounds like a good day out tomorrow!

They just didn't play like a team. There are some quality players in there that took it in turns to fook it up. Curtis, literally, standing on the ball and falling over, when a break was on summed it up. There was no team understanding, anywhere on the pitch. Confused.com is what it was. Whether the confusion led to the lack of desire, or the lack of desire led to the confusion, who can say. I am the last one to say a problem is down to management, but that problem was down to management, or lack of it.

There were some positives, but nowhere near enough to excuse that.

I appreciate it is 3rd division football, but that lack of understanding at this stage of the season doesn't add up. Something is wrong.
I can't remember seeing what was a decent team suddenly fall apart so quickly and so completely.
Neil Redfern on TS2 summed it up exactly.

KJ made a major mistake by playing 3-4-3 first half & Naylor & White were outnumbered all the half.

He then reverted to 4-4-2 at H.T. having realised he'd messed up big time.

if we'd started with 4-4-2 we could have been out of sight by H.T. major tactical error.

We also missed a load of chances 2nd half & Marquis scored too late but could have equalised last kick of the game.

He really hasn't got a clue but ME won't get rid until his contract is up.

Play offs at best if that now.
> I'm sure you can go and exercise by walking along Copnor road and hurling more than abuse! Some plastic bags of reminders of the old days of football fannery.<

I wouldn’t waste a bag of shite on the Welsh twat
Pages: 1 2