TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey vs scummers University Work Interviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
My name is Patrick and I'm studying Sports Journalism at the University of Winchester. I am doing my dissertation now where I need to film a 15-20 minute documentary. I have decided to do my documentary on the Portsmouth and Southampton rivalry, and I'm going to need interviews.

I am writing here to ask if anyone is interested in being in an interview for my documentary. The questions will be about the history of the rivalry and also some history about Portsmouth FC so I would need some fans that truly know their club and feel passionate about the rivalry with Southampton.

There is no set location for filming these as I can be flexible and meet you at a location you're comfortable with, public or private.

If anyone is interested please email me at: patch.hill16@gmail.com. We can then arrange a location and time to meet, and I can answer any more questions you may have.

Thank you for reading this and please consider helping me out.
Patrick 
Winchester has got a University!?
(25-02-2023, 03:04 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Winchester has got a University!?

It was King Alfred's teacher training college when my sister was there back in the 70s.
Time to own up - my brother is a Scumhampton follower. I think he became one just to piss my father off.
My brother and sister in law live in hedge End and fly the blue flag as best they can surrounded by and related to a lot of very unhappy stripy fans.