TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Marquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wtf does he offer? Just gives away foul after foul
I'm not sure he can get the total blame for this shambolic performance
Yup, total waste of space. But so has everyone else been tonight
(02-03-2021, 08:49 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, total waste of space. But so has everyone else been tonight

Typical that he scores at that point.. such is life!
Well taken goal by Marquis, just far too late
ah well. being the hot streak player he is, maybe that will set him off on the scoring run we desperately need.
(02-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]ah well. being the hot streak player he is, maybe that will set him off on the scoring run we desperately need.

Byers was MOM at Oxford I believe and he has paid for that by being dropped and not setting foot on the pitch even on a night like this, so I fully expect Marquis to be left out for scoring a goal. Not that I would pick him usually anyway.
Marquis gets the ball in the box instead of 35 yards out with his back to the goal and in true mick Quinn style, he turns and shoots and Goal.
Just saying loike
good point. Whitts has been on about it for years now. Stop getting involved all over the pitch. Get in the box and do your job.
Even Whitt’s knows more than Jackass
Bring in GW for the rest of the season. Get some pride back into the team and the Club. If there were crowds in home or away there'd be calls of "Jacket Out" and also to the players "You're not fit to wear the shirt". The really annoying thing is that we have 11 decent players, but Jackett is making them and the team worse, not better. Ditto that other waste of space Gallen.
Marquis pisses me off because he's supposed to be playing off the shoulder when actually, at the best of times, there are four Pompey players in significantly further advanced positions than he is.

Players like Marquis, James Vaughn really piss me off. Dropping back to the half way line to play a backwards six yard pass and then turning, head down and sprinting offside is not playing fucking football.
Total waste of space
Pitman might yet overtake him.
Super super Brett
Hiwula done more in 5 minutes than Marquis in the first 50
(06-03-2021, 04:33 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hiwula done more in 5 minutes than Marquis in the first 50

He has indeed
(06-03-2021, 03:47 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Pitman might yet overtake him.

I'm sure he will even taking into account missed games thro injury.

Difference is he's a Natural Goal Scorer who begged to differ with KJ.
clearly a captain who had a mind of his own
Kenny's way or the Highway but Got that wrong & got it wrong again this season.
Sorry to say this but his contribution has been similar again - offsides, fouls, lose possession and miss a free header
More interested in trying to con a penalty!
Shocking player,our worst striker since Jimmy Gilligan. What a waste of a £1M+
Scott McGarvey
Thanks I've now got nightmares
Pages: 1 2 3