TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wife beating and dog kicking could be on the increase in the vile village tonight. Big Grin
Always rated Grimsby.

My last day at my current job on Friday, so I'll have to needle the office scummer on this a bit extra.
Ben Davies is one of their coaches but sadly the Scummers have got 1 back
New Forest Ponies better be on their guard tonight....
Sons of bitches have pulled 2 back ffs.
Bollocks. Edit: not bollocks then.
VAR said offside
Well done Grimsby
Listened to the last 5 minutes on Solent... comedy gold! Well done Grimsby..
Bless those blue-shirted lovelies. What were those fish they were waving about? Skates, by any chance?
What a brilliant week of football results! My scum supporting brother is not receiving my calls poor bastard.
(01-03-2023, 09:18 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Bless those blue-shirted lovelies. What were those fish they were waving about? Skates, by any chance?

Harry Haddock's.
For some weird reason I've been away to Grimsby with Pompey more often than most of the big grounds.
Always liked them as a club, now even more so!
was it Grimsby who used to sing their own version of the Chimes?
My mothers side comes from Grimsby. Cleethorpes, to be precise.
(01-03-2023, 10:06 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]For some weird reason I've been away to Grimsby with Pompey more often than most of the big grounds.
Always liked them as a club, now even more so!
was it Grimsby who used to sing their own version of the Chimes?

Remember them down here a few years back being thumped 6-0 or something and their fan's dancing a jig in the Milton end. Great bunch....
It all turned out well in the end Big Grin
(01-03-2023, 10:29 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]My mothers side comes from Grimsby. Cleethorpes, to be precise.

Say no more!
Their season goes from bad to worse. Beaten at home by a fourth tier team, that should go down in the annals. 9-0 not long ago and now this. They are a laughing stock.
So, the "Barcelona" of the south are out of the FA cup.

Haven't laughed as much over that result, since Ma caught her tits in the mangle!
(02-03-2023, 07:45 AM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]So, the "Barcelona" of the south are out of the FA cup.

Haven't laughed as much over that result, since Ma caught her tits in the mangle!

I’ve always liked Cleethorpes United too, even more so now  Big Grin .

A match at Grimsby remains the coldest I’ve ever been at a football match, that North Sea can be brutal ffs.

As for the scum, another successful season of trophy dodging has been achieved.
Addo will be pleased Smirnoff, I don’t know if you knew him.
As game as they come and from Grimsby
An even worse defeat than our 1 - 2 FA Cup loss to Peterborough in 1960, one of my first matches supporting Pompey. Took me a while to get over it.
Who the f*ck are GRIMBY?

Tis funny. Can't wait to chat to some scummers fans in the village pub tonight.  Big Grin
To be precise, Grinmby
My good friend at work, a scummer unfortunately, didn't take it too well last night; he seriously didn't see the funny side of all the piss taking. Everyone (including the Leeds, ManU, Plymouth, Torquay and West Ham lads) got labelled 'f***ing skate loving c**ts', excellent hissy!
Pages: 1 2