TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Macey
Rafferty, Raggett, Towler, Ogilvie
Morrell, Tunnicliffe
Dale, Jacobs, Scarlett
Bishop

Subs:
Steward, Bernard, Lowery, Thompson, Lane, Pigott, Hackett
Curtis’ injury keeping him out?

Would be nice to see Scarlett give Morrison a runaround, about time he proved his potential. If we have to pay his wages then might as well get some sort of return on it.
Oluwayemi not on the bench, injured?
Scarlett starting again. That was what did for Cowley.
(04-03-2023, 02:42 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Scarlett starting again. That was what did for Cowley.

I’d imagine it’s to abuse Michael Morrison with his pace as Curtis is injured.
(04-03-2023, 02:42 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Scarlett starting again. That was what did for Cowley.

I thought Scarlett turned the game our way against Bolton when he came on. They were scared of him.
(04-03-2023, 02:54 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought Scarlett turned the game our way against Bolton when he came on. They were scared of him.

Yes, but that was when he came on late. The one game he has started under Mousinho was lost.
He’s been anonymous so far. Not doing the job Curtis would do up and down the left side.
Sounds like the whole team are anonymous... lucky not to be 2 down
Wake up Pompey!
Jacobs has been bloody useless!
We’re losing the physical battle all over the pitch.
Scarlett and Tunnicliffe too today, Cunni.
(04-03-2023, 03:28 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like the whole team are anonymous... lucky not to be 2 down
Wake up Pompey!

I disagree. We could be 4-0 down. Are they all high on something?
Dale needs to watch out second half.... Don't think it will take much for a red for him.
So my trepidation was justified, then. Jacobs back to normal, by the sound of it.
Get him off. That half was total deja vu from a couple of months earlier.
(04-03-2023, 03:51 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]So my trepidation was justified, then. Jacobs back to normal, by the sound of it.

The whole team is misfiring... You would be hard pushed to pick only on him.
Being bullied in midfield and attack . Scarlett anonymous so far . Get stuck in and go for it second half ffs
As good as we were midweek, that was equally awful. No width on the left so we are outnumbered in midfield. Need to change the line-up.
(04-03-2023, 03:52 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2023, 03:51 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]So my trepidation was justified, then. Jacobs back to normal, by the sound of it.

The whole team is misfiring... You would be hard pushed to pick only on him.

He was a bit oversold last weekend, that's all.
Think we give it 10 minutes before lowery and lane come on
All it needed was to take Jacobs off.
We got lucky.... They showed why they are in the relegation places...

And we showed why we are a mid table team this season.
Play carp and win. That's the way to do it. Bishop finding his form again.
(04-03-2023, 05:00 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Play carp and win. That's the way to do it. Bishop finding his form again.
Totally agree. The best teams still get a result when they play badly. Sill have to play much better at Barnsley though. 9 points off play-offs now.
Pages: 1 2