TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: HT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pompey not at the races.

Morrell all over the place. Gave the ball away for the first, megged for the second.

Rafferty not as good as he usually is either, noted the same against Cambridge.

Tunnicliffe, Towler and Macey the only ones with any credit.

Barnsley look a class above.

We need Thompson on.
(07-03-2023, 08:40 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Pompey not at the races.

Morrell all over the place. Gave the ball away for the first, megged for the second.

Rafferty not as good as he usually is either, noted the same against Cambridge.

Tunnicliffe, Towler and Macey the only ones with any credit.

Barnsley look a class above.

We need Thompson on.

Very funny, Kunticliffe has barely kicked the ball in the second half. Thank fuck you're not a pompey scout.

If you're going to be consistently shit in midfield going forwards at least try to provide some defensive presence. Barnsley just carving their way through a non existent midfield. He's not thr only reason we're shit but he's just so fecking shit. All the time!

Sorry having krappikliffe moment. At least he's been taken off at last.
I never mentioned the second half. For your benefit, perhaps I’d better not use an abbreviation next time.
Lol Lawrence, seems like you just have a vendetta against Tunnicliffe! Doesn't matter how he plays you slate him.
(07-03-2023, 09:52 PM)HreidarssonHeaders Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Lawrence, seems like you just have a vendetta against Tunnicliffe! Doesn't matter how he plays you slate him.

seems a common problem online
my personal bet noir est messier Dale
Everyone tends to take a dislike to certain players, for some reason. I wouldn’t have disagreed with Lawrence up until a few weeks back. I can’t deny what I see though and Tunnicliffe has been far from the worst player of late.

Now Pigott is an entirely different case!