TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: iFollow again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually get an email saying to sign-up for watching the match.
but haven't got one yet.
I've looked in the Pompey main site and clicked on ifollow (subscribe) but only get the matchday pass for audio @ £2'50?
Help, please. I don't wanna miss this one  Sad
(11-03-2023, 12:50 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]I usually get an email saying to sign-up for watching the match.
but haven't got one yet.
I've looked in the Pompey main site and clicked on ifollow (subscribe) but only get the matchday pass for audio @ £2'50?

Use a vpn
(11-03-2023, 12:50 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]I usually get an email saying to sign-up for watching the match.
but haven't got one yet.

You can't get ifollow tv for Saturday 3pm games in this country. Only audio is available. Unless you go down the vpn or dark world that is.
Thanks.
I see another guy recommended Shark. (not sure if that was you though?)
Ok, I managed to download shark, but I haven't got a clue what I'm doing (that's the trouble with being a dinosaur Big Grin)
(11-03-2023, 02:48 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I managed to download shark, but I haven't got a clue what I'm doing (that's the trouble with being a dinosaur Big Grin)

dinosaurs like us can enjoy the commentary, which allows for doing something else at the same time and all for free around here. Can't say I got value for money on my tenner midweek
How come Hammie?
The Barnsley game did not feel worth a tenner, the Bolton one most definitely was!
Coverage similar, just not really at the races on that particular night, as so often in the far northern parts of england!