TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Accrington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Morrell normally runs the game for us.... Everything he has done tonight, has been shit.
Out of the midfield, only Lane has been in the game.
I'd not be surprised to see our manager make three changes, he will be very unhappy with the team performance, At least the defence have kept a clean sheet and the strikers have scored, so I guess that leaves the midfield
(14-03-2023, 08:37 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Morrell normally runs the game for us.... Everything he has done tonight, has been shit.

He was terrible against Barnsley too.

Trying to do too much.
(14-03-2023, 08:03 PM)Sharpe* Wrote: [ -> ]Not a chance that was a red. Not the last man and he'd lost control of the ball.

Never mind!

League 1 refs.

Shocking.

I thought it was a cynical foul as Lane was through on goal.
I can't believe I am saying this, but I would put Tunnicliffe on for Thompson... In the last 5 games, I think he has played well.

And him and Morrell work well together...
(14-03-2023, 08:48 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe I am saying this, but I would put Tunnicliffe on for Thompson... In the last 5 games, I think he has played well.

And him and Morrell work well together...

and Whits on Solent would agree with you... something he mentioned in commentary 
something needs to change... but none at half time it would appear
Defensive tackles won in first half was 17%. No wonder we look shit. Need to put a shift in.
we look like we are already on the beach
wtf is going on ?? 1-0 up away from home, opposition down to 10 men and we can't even get a shot on target?
at least their pitch looks pretty good for a snowy day

Deebo

This is exactly the sort of performance I was expecting. Is Ogilvie on drugs? Tottering around, 10 yards off the pace like an old man.
Hackett !!!!!!!!
(14-03-2023, 09:03 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly the sort of performance I was expecting. Is Ogilvie on drugs? Tottering around, 10 yards off the pace like an old man.

needs some hair to keep the dome warm in this weather

Deebo

And the curse of the carp summariser works again. :-)

2-0 at last!
(14-03-2023, 09:00 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is going on ?? 1-0 up away from home, opposition down to 10 men and we can't even get a shot on target?
oops, well done Reeko... thats the way to do it! I'll get me coat.
Some thing Dale never does!... 0-2
(14-03-2023, 09:05 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2023, 09:00 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is going on ?? 1-0 up away from home, opposition down to 10 men and we can't even get a shot on target?
oops, well done Reeko... thats the way to do it! I'll get me coat.

if we let him go, I don't think we will, some league two side should snap him up.
Too hard!.
(14-03-2023, 09:05 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Some thing Dale never does!... 0-2

Careful Pic n' Mix, you'll upset pompeyg(ormless)100%  Big Grin
Two dodgy reds now!
No fucking way
(14-03-2023, 08:00 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be a bit unhappy if I was a home fan! Morrell better watch out the ref will be looming to even it up.

not Morrell as it turns out

fans know it happens, why don't players?
I hope we appeal that!.
We're actually playing better with 10 men!
Pages: 1 2 3