TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bishop’s value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2023, 07:39 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]I think we sell bishop and Morrell we probably get about 4 million for both after sell on fee’s that can get us 6/7 quality signings for this league plus there will be decent free agents available.

Trouble is we have an excellent record in squandering any money accrued through player sales. Selling quality = (another) backward step.

Hopefully that’s why we have brought in Richard Hughes.
Hughes did well to get rid of our dodgy keeper and replace him with a better one. I'll judge him on the summer and the upcoming January window. This will be the first one where he's properly been in charge.
(05-04-2023, 02:32 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Hughes did well to get rid of our dodgy keeper and replace him with a better one. 

Hughes didn't get rid of any keeper, West Brom recalled him and he's been their first choice for the last month or so.
Apologies, I'll rephrase: Hughes did well to replace our dodgy keeper with a better one, at short notice.
Hughes or bust IMO. Either he gets it right, is the Eisners lose patience and blow everyone out of the water, or the Eisners lose patience and sell the asset.
Pages: 1 2