TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Hampshire Senior Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently being streamed live tonight on the Bournemouth FC Youtube Channel

Bournemouth v Portsmouth 7pm KO

AFCB - Official Club Website

(25) AFC Bournemouth - YouTube
interesting team, surprised that the loan centre half is not getting a run?
(21-03-2023, 06:34 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]interesting team, surprised that the loan centre half is not getting a run?

He’s cup tied.
Hampshire cup tied???
Team Tonight

Oluwayemi; Quarm, Dockerill, Robertson ©, Hume;
Payce, Mingi, Lowery;
Mottoh, Pigott, Jacobs

Subs: Steward, Fox, Laidlaw, Aston, Murray

Pompey 2 :1 up

Lowery ruling the midfield Smile
best hope our first choice defence doesn't get injured
And keeper!.
(21-03-2023, 07:43 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]And keeper!.

We really want him for next season, but he must be on a lot of team's radar, the best we've had since Forde at running the defence and making saves especially one on ones (where I think he is better than Bz)
2-0 up to 4-2 down. Doh. Three goals a comedy of errors. Robertson carp. Keeper couldn't do much with any of em. Mingi very fast, Motoh looks good. Lowery doing well. Pigott not much. Hume tries hard but poor defending. 4 nippers playing
Hume does not seem good value for 250 so far anyway
(21-03-2023, 07:01 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hampshire cup tied???

Just a joke
(21-03-2023, 07:58 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

We really want him for next season, but he must be on a lot of team's radar, the best we've had since Forde at running the defence and making saves especially one on ones (where I think he is better than Bz)

I wouldn’t say he’s anything special, Macey is the important one to keep.
(21-03-2023, 08:09 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn’t say he’s anything special, Macey is the important one to keep.

I think that's the one I meant

He is a big reason why we have picked up form... Just think if we had him all season.
Well, that was embarrassing. Robertson really shown up, coming back from injury or not. Went off injured again anyway. Need Raggett more than ever, luckily he never gets injured yet still people knock him. Pig did nothing, Mingi not fit yet. Kids not much to write home about except Mottoh who looked bright. Big gulf between teams.
At least Pigott can’t play for another two games. Kin awful.

Mingi seemed to spend the entire second half on the deck, rubbing his legs. Not the powerhouse we’ve seen.
It’s little more than a friendly let’s be honest.
True, but an embarrassing one against kids
i flicked in and out, quite often we seemed to be playing at walking pace which we are not good enough to do.
Bournemouth is in Dorset.
(21-03-2023, 09:53 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Bournemouth is in Dorset.

sometimes!
We should get VAR in on this one then. We go through by default. The sneaky bvggers have changed counties.
The Hampshire Cup predates the boundary change of 1974 that took Bournemouth into Dorset by nearly 100 years. Would be churlish to kick them out now.
Call it the Hampshire and Dorset Cup?
(21-03-2023, 10:36 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]The Hampshire Cup predates the boundary change of 1974 that took Bournemouth into Dorset by nearly 100 years. Would be churlish to kick them out now.

Bollocks!

They can play Dorchester or Poole in the final - ad infinitum.
Pages: 1 2