TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Northampton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No changes half time. The subs are either useless or have refused to have anything to do with this shambles.
This is totally Unacceptable & has clearly lost the Dressing Room.

He has to Go Now!
It looked to me like Curtis was smiling when he was subbed 
Have these coonts no shame.
Managers get stick and in this case rightly so. But eleven faking players wearing our club badge need telling that they are coonts as well. No pride, no passion, coonts.
Ironic smile I feel
4 Subs On 59th Minute. Should have happened at H.T. No way out of this one!
Hate to say this, given what a star he's been for us, but at least two of those goals were down to McGillivray. You expect a keeper to come out and claim crosses that are close enough for him. Also it was stupid to keep on coming out of his area to head the ball, and one of their goals came from that mistake.
curtis probably expected to be subbed having been one of our better players. probably onto the pitman list soon. taining with the kids
It’s now down to Catlin to step up to the plate and do his job by recommending to the board that the manager must be sacked.
Catlin is blinkered.
I wondered if Curtis was laughing to himself that he was bound to be taken off as he had arguably tried harder than most first half. I thought I saw a smirk on browns face as well after he and McG contrived to give them 3 goals. Maybe it’s a cunning player plan to get him out....
(06-03-2021, 05:29 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered if Curtis was laughing to himself that he was bound to be taken off as he had arguably tried harder than most first half. I thought I saw a smirk on browns face as well after he and McG contrived to give them 3 goals. Maybe it’s a cunning player plan to get him out....

i thought that pretty much too
Pages: 1 2