TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Macey
Rafferty, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Lowery, Tunnicliffe, Morrell, Dale
Bishop, Jacobs

Subs:
Steward, Towler, Bernard, Hume, Pack, Scarlett, Thompson
433 I think. Jacobs on the left, Dale on the right
Bish in the middle ;-)
Couldn't make the game as working . Based on the 3 Half Time reports posted on this site, Dale is either playing Shite, OK or well. Thanks for being a big help guys
Dale! Always said he was class!
(01-04-2023, 02:59 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't make the game as working . Based on the 3 Half Time reports posted on this site, Dale is either playing Shite, OK or well. Thanks for being a big help guys

Big Grin Big Grin
He then misses an open goal. Doh
Robertson crocked again
Dale MOM, lol
Another open goal missed, even easier. MOM lol
5 teams playing for two spots. Definitely still in with a shout but have to play a lot better than today.
Derby lost, Posh and Wycombe only drew at home so though I gather it wasn't great today, it ends up positively. 
Still 9th but 3 points off 5th and 6th, 2 points off 7th and one off 8th. Albeit we have the worst goal difference. Of those teams, only Bolton in 5th have a game in hand over us. The dream is still alive!
(01-04-2023, 04:11 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 100% win record for the games I've been to this season (1/1) and I've got tickets for MK Dons & Oxford. I'm clearly a lucky charm so looks like Wembley's on the cards. Might even venture up to Derby if we're still in with a shout

If????

Might????

Your responsibility if we don’t make it!
Commiserations, 25 mins isn’t far enough away.