TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: FGR half time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rovers very well organised.

Pompey playing ok, with good performances from Lowery, Jacobs (star man) and (surprisingly) Dale. Rafferty deserves a mention too. Having said all that, chances have been few with the better ones coming from individual talent from Jacobs.

Jordan Garrick is giving plenty for our right side to think about. A shame Cowley didn’t persue him, based on this performance.

I think, if we keep this up, their concentration is going to be tested.
He's on a yellow too. Take him off
.....and with those fine comments  "The Headless Chicken" finds his head !!!

p s. pompeyg(ormless)100% is now having a tommy tank.
Missed two fucking sitters still. He's scored, but he is still absolute shit.
sitting in the South this week, watching Dale first half

Still don't see what he gives the team.

He scored and seems able to last 90 minutes so all's good I guess.
(01-04-2023, 02:57 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]Dale's been absolutely fucking atrocious.

I tried to be objective after my comment about him last week.

I saw a reasonable performance, first half. A few good balls into the box but only Bishop there. He didn’t overplay and linked well with Lowery and Rafferty. A couple of attempted crosses charged down but a least he tried to get them in, instead of attempting to dribble past the defender every time. In short, he mixed it up.
Second half was definitely not as good. A couple of rapid exchanges and then he reverted to type. I would maintain that the ball hit his head for the goal. It was more a case of the defender missing it. The two misses, late on, were laughable.
His header seemed to cannon in off the hapless defender. Very lucky but in the end got us the three points.
No Reeco on the bench and he’s probably better on the wing than Scarlett. I’m just happy he scored that header
First half crossed behind the men first half. Attacks broke down when he got the ball several times.
Forced a switch to put Jacobs on the right (apparently thinking he is better on the left)

Jacobs showed what a good winger can achieve by going at the defence and putting in dangerous crosses.

Dale looks like a 5 a side player to me
(01-04-2023, 03:12 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ].....and with those fine comments  "The Headless Chicken" finds his head !!!

p s. pompeyg(ormless)100% is now having a tommy tank.

Always thinking of me aren’t you sweetheart. How cute