TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well we did suggest a heavy defeat might get rid of the pollock. We will find out.
Bring all 7 subs on half time
(06-03-2021, 03:37 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Is Jackett just showing us the finger before he goes?

Let’s hope so
Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear
How can they even think about going to Wembly
Can it be said that Jackett has lost the dressing room?
Tinker man keeps changing the team = consistent performances?

Consistently bad!

Seems like the players know the managers gone, and know they wont get renewed contracts if we were to go up.
they should be in for training tomorrow under a new manager.

Deebo

The only good news is I saved meself another tenner. Refusing to pay for the garbage dished up every week. It’s gone on long enough.  Big Grin
WGAF about Wembley??????. Getting out of L1 is all that matters, oh and getting rid of Kenny Fuckwit as well.

Deebo

Scully Isaac - you were quoted on the radio. Twice!

Deebo

(06-03-2021, 02:52 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2021, 02:29 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Great, but White out, Byers in just shows he still doesn’t know our best formation

Far better to have a rotating squad of equal ability than an unchanging "best 11" getting burnt out week after week.

That’s that theory thrown out with the bathwater then.
(06-03-2021, 03:53 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]WGAF about Wembley??????. Getting out of L1 is all that matters, oh and getting rid of Kenny Fuckwit as well.

Exactly.....we should surrender it now.
(06-03-2021, 03:37 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Is Jackett just showing us the finger before he goes?

I hope so. How bad have McG and Brown been?
can the Ex Pompey pros put out team fro Wembley?
(06-03-2021, 04:06 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]can the Ex Pompey pros put out  team fro Wembley?

Play the Women
Good game to win now
is it me, or does Kenny now make a habit of subbing the players who are actually putting a shift in. Curtis today was trying and winning headers unlike most of the rest for one example.
He just makes inexplicable decisions all the time
Pages: 1 2