TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Koby MOTTOH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning,

On BBC text this morning talking about Man City, 'and others' , watching Koby MOTTOH. 

Hope we have him nailed down , as we don't want to lose a player of his potential too easily .
He’s only a nipper in the Academy. Not much we can do. Lower league clubs should get better compensation from the PL outfits in these circumstances, especially as we offered him a chance after he’d been binned by a PL team. Anyway, might never happen.
Contract expires in 2024. Tell City we want £1M upfront and a 50% sell on.
As I understand it, if a prem club wants then we can do nothing about them taking him, they stitched up the entire youth system and bribed the EFL small clubs with a tiny proportion of the TV money. He should be reminded that the most likely outcome is a future playing for Accrington when Man City ditch him.
I’d like to see him given some minutes today can’t be worse that dale
If he is good enough, he is old enough. (Rooney, Owen etc...)
Give a few games in the first team.
(15-04-2023, 12:33 PM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: [ -> ]If he is good enough, he is old enough. (Rooney, Owen etc...)
Give a few games in the first team.

I agree up to a point
BUT
start them too young and they tend to retire very young, suggesting young bodies get damaged easier
Awford and Owen for instance
A traffic cone offers more than that fucking fraud Dale.
I see this kid notched another two for the Academy today. As we've no chance of getting to the play offs Moose might as well give him his chance in the 1st team until season end.

At the same time send the Headless Chicken Dale & the overrated Scarlett  back to their parent clubs.
I very much doubt he’s ready for the first team.
IF ..... we have nothing to lose, give him a game gainst Wycombe - among the beach balls !
(15-04-2023, 08:53 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]I very much doubt he’s ready for the first team.

Spot on ... he is sixteen. 

Play him before he is ready and you could ruin his career. As could unsourced stories that Man City are interested in signing him for their youth academy. 

He has only been with us for 4 or 5  months .. give him a chance to develop properly without this sort of hype.
I recall Rooster being outstanding on his end of season debut but could never live up to that, which was a huge shame,