TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Macey
Rafferty, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Hackett, Tunnicliffe, Pack, Dale
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Bernard, Towler, Thompson, Jacobs, Lane, Scarlett
piggott yessss
Dale nooooo
Hackett good!!!!
Dale again. Why? As somebody said, Dale - the place where promising attacks go to die. He's not even ours. Play anybody instead of him. I see Hume didn't last long.
(15-04-2023, 01:03 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Macey
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:

pretty certain it will not be 442, surely it will be 4231 :-  

Macey
Rafferty Raggett Robertson Ogilvie
Tunnicliffe Pack 
Dale Pigott Hackett
Bishop

and that back four is yet to concede a goal this season
Just exactly what contract is Dale on? I can understand Premier League clubs wanting guaranteed game time for their best youngsters, but, surely, Dale is just a case of getting his wages off the books.
(15-04-2023, 01:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:

Macey
Tunnicliffe Pack 
Dale Pigott Hackett
Bishop

How many times have they played together?
Peterborough have just lost. Extra incentive...
I see Petebro lost. Is it on again if we win? Keep the faithhhhhh
Lowery injured?
Solent saying Lowery may be injured again! When it comes to injured midfielders this season you couldn't make this shit up.
(15-04-2023, 01:43 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]Solent saying Lowery may be injured again! When it comes to injured midfielders this season you couldn't make this shit up.

Jacobs on the bench though.
Another two goals for Chaplin. Can't stop scoring at the moment
(15-04-2023, 01:32 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-04-2023, 01:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:

Macey
Tunnicliffe Pack 
Dale Pigott Hackett
Bishop

How many times have they played together?

Only one and a half games  !   plus half an hour now.

Which considering that they are probably our strongest back four says a lot about the injuries we have suffered this season.
Is Pack trying to get a hat trick of suspensions this season?
It does sound on the radio as if the team are just going through the motions.
it's fucking dire! As Guy has said... he expected Pompey to come out "all guns blazing"... where's the desire and passion in this team?
Bishop, Pigott

Subs:

Yet again Pompey doing feck all against a team without anything to play for - even with Peterborough losing in advance representing another opportunity. Lowery is a blow but jeez show some effort, some passion. I know Kuntikliffe is playing so we're always going to be up against it but there's no excuse for not trying. If the incentive to close the gap isn't enough to get this shite playing then why play them? Play the yoof or anyone who actually cares.
I really don’t think this team deserves the support that’s travelled up here today. It’s been like an early pre-season friendly.

Pack seems to be trying to collect enough cards to be able to start his summer holidays early and as for Dale, good grief.

If they can’t raise their game when there’s still an outside chance of the playoffs then I’d rather they just fucked off and let some kids have an outing with no pressure.
There is absolutely no pace in this team
Fvcking sh!t.
(15-04-2023, 03:04 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]I really don’t think this team deserves the support that’s travelled up here today. It’s been like an early pre-season friendly.

Pack seems to be trying to collect enough cards to be able to start his summer holidays early and as for Dale, good grief.

If they can’t raise their game when there’s still an outside chance of the playoffs then I’d rather they just fucked off and let some kids have an outing with no pressure.

Totally agree. The fault also extends to the manager as with nearly an hour played he still thinks the sack of shite in front of him doesn't need changing. Get the kids in and get these fecking useless kunts out of our club.

Eisner's should be refunding the fans.
At least palace are winning 2-0.
(15-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]There is absolutely no pace in this team

You only just realised that?
Bournemouth winning at Tottenham. Lol.
This what 6 years of American ownership of a soccer club has done. Fucking dogshit against shrewsbury when we should be attacking with passion. Just fuck off.
This team does not want this.
Pages: 1 2 3