TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Oxford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some tickets returned and up for sale on the OS or maybe not, can't tell from the whirring..
Ah well, comfy seat on the settee and watch some video while chatting to you lot
I'm not sure If I want to buy a Pompey Iplayer pass.

Every time I do we are diabolical!

Not able to watch in Oxford.

Think the lads are on holiday.
I'd rather go and see Teleman at the Wedge.
Is the Wedgwood Rooms still going?
Dont think we'll get much tonight, we never do at Oxford, Still thats football, few highs, and plenty of lows !
I feel another numbing 0 - 0 draw coming on, despite Pompey and Oxford’s history for the occasional high scoring game.
Please don’t play Dale
Apparently Oxford haven't won in 15 games - just be our luck that they raise their games against the Moose & we come away pointless.

If the Spuds kid or Headless Chicken Dale are anywhere near the team we've got no chance.
Watched some great games, especially playing against Jim Smith's team, when we both had decent sides!
1.1, so looks like another draw maybe?
(18-04-2023, 07:34 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]1.1, so looks like another draw maybe?

That's optimistic considering it's another hapless display by the lazy Kunts in whatever colour that shit kit is.

Utter rubbish again.

Ps. The ref is shit too.
(18-04-2023, 07:34 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]1.1, so looks like another draw maybe?

Oxford look quite lively
the referee looks an idiot
can't quite make us out tonight, suspect we might get better as the night goes on, a lot of changes to bed in to the team tonight. The goal we conceded was maybe due to another change in defence although the head was from a long way out for a centre half to be covering.
That ref should not be a ref.
The ref is an absolute maniac. No consistency in his decisions at all

This bloke gives out cards for fun too just not for Oxford. Only yellow he got right was booking Lane for diving

Here’s his recent refereeing record anyway

https://uk.soccerway.com/referees/declan-bourne/414034/
Please, please not another draw FFS. We should be beating sides like Oxford.
Lets hope for better second half.
4 Yellows :-(
Could be another sending-off if not careful
I don't think we are going to achieve a draw
(18-04-2023, 08:14 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we are going to achieve a draw

Well we did and we’re 8 games unbeaten! Yeah I know we played like shit again :-(
Shite.
I guess another draw against Accrington is on the cards.
Good for a wager.
Well only Lincoln have more draws than us this year and with them on 20 and us on 17 we can’t even claim the dubious honour of being draw kings this season. Would have been a good side in the football pools this season. I wonder how many of our draws were score draws
Embarrassing display again. Not even worth anymore words.
Every season since the Eisner’s have taken over we have become progressively worse. Every year we don’t go up we lose our best talent and they are replaced with worse players. We seriously need to invest in the team and raise the wages and transfer budget to a level that is competitive with the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich or continue with the current strategy of praying for a miracle
perhaps we could have an overdraft to match the likes of Ipswich too
Pages: 1 2