TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bishop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Must have been looking round the dressing room after the last 7 or 8 matches and been thinking....

Oh fucking hell!
is the set up too far away from him to give him support or get to his hold up play and knock downs?

Seems that if the full backs don't give him a cross, no one else except Jacobs does.
He needs to get out of dodge. We are ruining him.
would be nice to see us try something totally different for the last three games, to see if we can help him looking ahead to next season.
(19-04-2023, 08:04 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]would be nice to see us try something totally different for the last three games, to see if we can help him looking ahead to next season.

4-2-4 1980’s style long ball hoof fest with Bishop and Piggot bullying the opposing defenders. Can’t be any worse than the current dross can it? Not going to happen but it would show JM isn’t a robot which he is so not sure why I’m bothering typing this
Louis Thompson can be Vinny Jones and Tommy Lowery can be Dennis Wise
Imagine the complaining if we started playing hoofball…..
Off to Ipswich come summer. Owners cant match the wages Ipswich will offer....
(20-04-2023, 10:22 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]Off to Ipswich come summer. Owners cant match the wages Ipswich will offer....

And they shouldn’t be either, you’d be a fool to pay champ wages in L1 wouldn’t you?
He is Championship class. Shame we couldn't get him promoted and he will have to move for it.
Not convinced he is champ class and in a side that would probably struggle, he might struggle too.
May be better to give it one more season with us, assuming that we will do something about our lack of chance creating.
I think his time at Pompey was that extra season. He did the business for Accy prior.
(20-04-2023, 01:47 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I think his time at Pompey was that extra season. He did the business for Accy prior.

He scored 10 a season for Accy didn’t he?
the news are all over the peterbrough player who scored less, talking about selling for a profit.
So if Bishop goes we should be in the money at least.