TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Even Michael thinks it's shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which is saying something. First time he has publicly criticised the team. About time. They need a massive kick up the arse.
It’s a bit rich laying into the bloke who’s picking up the pieces (albeit he is exhibiting some worrying tendencies) when he consistently backed Cowley even deep into his poor, career ending run.
Big summer for them I reckon the slash a bit of cash this summer
(19-04-2023, 03:44 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a bit rich laying into the bloke who’s picking up the pieces (albeit he is exhibiting some worrying tendencies) when he consistently backed Cowley even deep into his poor, career ending run.

He didn’t lay in to JM.
(19-04-2023, 03:58 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-04-2023, 03:44 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a bit rich laying into the bloke who’s picking up the pieces (albeit he is exhibiting some worrying tendencies) when he consistently backed Cowley even deep into his poor, career ending run.

He didn’t lay in to JM.

He said "It's disappointing the way we have been playing lately".  No way is that only aimed at the players. Given his historical silence in these situations it's out of character.
very surprising
a lot online have been calling for him to say more
well now he has

nice to know that he sees the same as we do.

Whether or not we have the budget to compete with the top few, we more than have the budget to beat the bottom 4 more often than not.
It’s aimed at those responsible for the performances surely, the coach and the players.

I don’t think the coach or players would disagree with him.
"It’s aimed at those responsible for the performances surely, the coach and the players".

Exactly.

I suspect those that care do agree.
Bring back the days of Milan. Less talk, more action.
Just what we need more digger action
Where's that hard hat, Michael?
Too late for the hard hat almost all that work is done for now.
Shame he can't go out for a meal with the manager from time to time and have a good shouting match
He should do something about it.

His mess.
This League 1 til I die stuff must have got under his skin. Michael has a lot less runway with that than the rest of us
I'm glad he's finally said something. Much better than deafening silence.
(19-04-2023, 03:54 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Big summer for them I reckon the slash a bit of cash this summer

Not Gonna Happen..!

We see the ambition come the summer. Mark my words..
(20-04-2023, 10:20 AM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-04-2023, 03:54 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Big summer for them I reckon the slash a bit of cash this summer

Not Gonna Happen..!

We see the ambition come the summer. Mark my words..

Get the plane started up but make sure you aren’t writing the wording on the banner.
IMHO Michael needs to accept two realities:

1. He needs to invest consistently. Not just a Marquis here and a Morell there
2. The market sets the investment level, not his ideals
Double post