TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Accy stanley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second from the bottom with the last 3 lost.
Just watch us get a draw  Rolleyes
Hoping for some entertainment from whatever team Mous picks. A 2.0 Pompey win for me
at least one team will be really going for it so it could be a good game.
It's a lose lose for us. Fail to win and it will just cement what we already thing about this bunch of duffers.

Win and we'll be saying they're bottlers and can only win when the pressure is off.

I expect it to be 1-1 with some rather turgid football being played.

If the moose has any sense he will only play individuals who he knows will be here next year.
playing out from the back badly as usual and give a goal to the ex pompey youngster as a result
(21-04-2023, 03:15 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]playing out from the back badly as usual and give a goal to the ex pompey youngster as a result

That's Tommy Leigh who Pompey released when he was 16. After playing for Baffins Milton Rovers he joined Bognor playing 54 games before joining Accy for an undisclosed fee
one day it will be nice to have a consistent youth set up and maybe bring a promising player or through properly
Chaplin’s scored 25 this year
(21-04-2023, 03:13 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]It's a lose lose for us. Fail to win and it will just cement what we already thing about this bunch of duffers.

Win and we'll be saying they're bottlers and can only win when the pressure is off.

I expect it to be 1-1 with some rather turgid football being played.

If the moose has any sense he will only play individuals who he knows will be here next year.

We wouldn’t be able to field a team would we?

He’s already said this week that he won’t be doing that.
He could play Mottoh for a start. At least give him some minutes. What’s the point in playing Dale or Scarlett?
Agree with that on many levels.
Good fortune to all those making the trip today. I am so fucked off with the club and the team after the last three matches in particular that I'm starting my summer early.

Hopefully a karmic 5-0 win in my absence but let's be honest with this useless twats it's more likely a 0-5
I will be turning my interest elsewhere this afternoon and roaring on Everton to a win at Palace and Leeds at Fulham.
(22-04-2023, 10:30 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]I will be turning my interest elsewhere this afternoon and roaring on Everton to a win at Palace and Leeds at Fulham.

That’s understandable, Pompey are a waste of time at the moment. I will be watching Pompey but that’s only because I’m a bit mental haha
(22-04-2023, 10:30 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]I will be turning my interest elsewhere this afternoon and roaring on Everton to a win at Palace and Leeds at Fulham.

Well Leeds lost
(21-04-2023, 03:52 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Chaplin’s scored 25 this year

We are light years behind Ipswich and we even tried to fvck them up by selling them Harness
Make that 26
(22-04-2023, 01:28 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

Well Leeds lost

And Leicester won