TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Payce,Mottoh and Jewitt-White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Play them today along with Bishop. Nothing to lose.
Jewitt-white in a midfield 3 with pack and lowery
Why would he play someone who has been released?
Which one’s been released?
Adam Payce is set to be released I read sadly
—————Macey—————
Rafferty-raggett-Towler-Ogilve
——Lowery-pack-J White——
——Mottoh-bishop-lane——
Looks good. Mingi ready yet?
Minģi is off so no point playing him
R u sure?
Once again, the parent club counts for more than Pompey, in the eyes of the manager.
He could make a big statement to our fans by playing our own players but it does not seem to be the way the young managers think any more.
That's the sort of question we need the snooze to ask for us
(22-04-2023, 10:38 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]It's unlikely he'll play Towler.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...on-4114373

We’ll done JM
First league start for Jewitt-White. Who was the last academy player to make a league starting debut? There haven't been too many in recent years.
(22-04-2023, 02:08 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]First league start for Jewitt-White. Who was the last academy player to make a league starting debut? There haven't been too many in recent years.

How did he play today?
Mnoga? Scored today
(22-04-2023, 04:07 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-04-2023, 02:08 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]First league start for Jewitt-White. Who was the last academy player to make a league starting debut? There haven't been too many in recent years.

How did he play today?

I would of gave him man of the match
(22-04-2023, 04:18 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-04-2023, 04:07 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]

How did he play today?

I would of gave him man of the match

Nice post match interview with him after the match on YouTube.
I would give Pigott man of the match for burying his header into the back of the net