TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Entitled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(26-04-2023, 10:08 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]The numbers I have seen place us has having the 8th largest playing budget.

So if we finish lower than 8th, I would say we have underachieved this season.

Are they numbers from Twitter?

We’ve under achieved no matter where we are on the playing budgets, football is played on paper and it’s not what you spend but how you spend it.
I am curious about your point of view. We have a squad full of Chuckle Brother dross. Do you think they are better than their results?
(26-04-2023, 06:17 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious about your point of view. We have a squad full of Chuckle Brother dross. Do you think they are better than their results?

They proved they could win games and had an electric start so yes they are.
and when most back and fit, they did it again. So mid season killed the season down to injuries or whatever other reason. Possibly the curse of managers, fiddling with a set up.
Apart from bishop, there was no other player contributing 10 plus league goals for the season, and only 2 teams in the top half of the league conceded more goals than us.
(27-04-2023, 06:18 AM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from bishop, there was no other player contributing 10 plus league goals for the season, and only 2 teams in the top half of the league conceded more goals than us.

That would be because Pigott was never given the chance.
(27-04-2023, 07:47 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2023, 06:18 AM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from bishop, there was no other player contributing 10 plus league goals for the season, and only 2 teams in the top half of the league conceded more goals than us.

That would be because Pigott was never given the chance.

too fixated on only playing one striker after Joey criticised playing two up front.
Pages: 1 2