TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Macey
Rafferty, Bernard, Towler, Ogilvie
Lowery, Pack, Jewitt-White
Jacobs, Bishop, Lane

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Robertson, Thompson, Pigott, Scarlett, Dale, Raggett
Hooray for playing some youngsters!
Is Raggett injured or just a fall guy
Maybe he’s finally been dropped for being an uncoordinated lump
I hold out the small hope that we might be trying to sign Bernard, he looks a decent player.
(22-04-2023, 01:43 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he’s finally been dropped for being an uncoordinated lump

Yeah, like never injured, wins almost every header, fights 100%, abd been close to our best defender for several years.
(22-04-2023, 02:05 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-04-2023, 01:43 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he’s finally been dropped for being an uncoordinated lump

Yeah, like never injured, wins almost every header, fights 100%, abd been close to our best defender for several years.

let down by managers who make him do jobs he is not best at. I doubt they would insist on Dale winning headers at defensive corners. square pegs and all that.
More shit, more boredom
In the words of John Sitton when he was Leyton Orient manager “Their’s no fucking players anymore! I wanna be out there I wanna say I’ll deal with you!” We seriously need someone who can take a game like this by the scruff of the neck but this bunch is utterly clueless
(22-04-2023, 02:53 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]More shit, more boredom

But clean sheet so far, Raggettinho must be playing a blinder ;-)
(22-04-2023, 03:00 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]In the words of John Sitton when he was Leyton Orient manager “Their’s no fucking players anymore! I wanna be out there I wanna say I’ll deal with you!” We seriously need someone who can take a game like this by the scruff of the neck but this bunch is utterly clueless

Agreed, we absolutely need a no-nonsense leader on the pitch.

He’s no Matt Clarke
(22-04-2023, 03:03 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]

He’s no Matt Clarke

Having Raggett as our best player is an indictment to how shit all our other players have been. He is the sweetcorn in the turd, that is our squad.
(22-04-2023, 03:03 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]RocketmanWest Australian Portsmouth FanMaybe he’s finally been dropped for being an uncoordinated lump
He’s no Matt Clarke
Or Christian B, or Jack. But he's still ok
Back from hols & listening on ifollow to what sounds like a really sterile match.
Why is he not playing 2 up front with Pigott or Scarlett?
(22-04-2023, 03:13 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Back from hols & listening on ifollow to what sounds like a really sterile match.

Because our season is over and there is no point playing players who aren't going to be here next year. Nice to see some of the yoof get a go.
(22-04-2023, 03:20 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-04-2023, 03:13 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Back from hols & listening on ifollow to what sounds like a really sterile match.

Because our season is over and there is no point playing players who aren't going to be here next year. Nice to see some of the yoof get a go.

We did give youth a chance but Piggot the scorer.

Be good to try to win this game for a change.
Up to 8th. Woohoo!
That’s it then, that’s where we’ll hopefully finish in the top 10, especially as it’s now mathematically impossible to make the playoffs.

Why on earth would he play Scarlett? He’s absolute dogshit.
The number of fans who were already at the North Stand Bars drinking when I went down dead on half time showed how dire the 1st half had been. Pompey's cunning plan to take more in the tills for sure. 2nd half was much the same, The FE singing we've had a shot summed it up for me. However it did get a little more interesting after the Pig scored, Accy, especially their keeper, had to stop their time wasting and chase an equaliser. They should have had one but their chance was put over. Pleased for our fans that we won. PUP
I’m also pleased we won
Mouse actually admitted that we needed two up front when he bought piggot on
Just thinking back, was our good run at the start of the season coincident with playing two up front? Joey certainly seemed to think so.
Further evidence that Pigott and Bishop should have been playing up front together all season. What a waste. Cowley never got it and it is far from clear that Mousinho gets it.

How many times do we have to put up with Macey catching the ball, players open on the half way line, screaming for a quick punt, and he stops, waits for everybody to get up and puts out a tippy-tappy ball, which almost gets lost?

Bernard a bit shaky to start, but looked OK by the end.

Not as much delivery from Lane as I would have hoped.

Nothing much for granddad Keith Leigh to talk about in the Leopold, tomorrow.
(22-04-2023, 05:29 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Further evidence that Pigott and Bishop should have been playing up front together all season. What a waste. Cowley never got it and it is far from clear that Mousinho gets it.

How many times do we have to put up with Macey catching the ball, players open on the half way line, screaming for a quick punt, and he stops, waits for everybody to get up and puts out a tippy-tappy ball, which almost gets lost?

Bernard a bit shaky to start, but looked OK by the end.

Not as much delivery from Lane as I would have hoped.

Nothing much for granddad Keith Leigh to talk about in the Leopold, tomorrow.

In the words of Joe Kinnear when he was Wimbledon manager ‘Just hoof it!’

This is the third division ffs