TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Reeko and Hume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reeko I'd quite like to keep as a cheap impact sub, few of our current squad make any difference coming on late other than him and Piggott.
Can't say that Hume has looked good value so if we get an offer he cam probably go.
Sell both , not needed , we can get better, plus the cash will come in handy.
If he goes to the 4th tier, I would wish Reeko all the best, he always seemed to be trying hard, just not consistent enough. Could be a handy signing at that level or even at national league.
Not good enough as starters for a promotion team. But recco would be fine as a squad player low wages we need players for the papa johns
(10-05-2023, 07:18 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Reeko I'd quite like to keep as a cheap impact sub, few of our current squad make any difference coming on late other than him and Piggott.
Can't say that Hume has looked good value so if we get an offer he cam probably go.

Fully agree, Hammie. He does offer something different (often frustration) and he at least is a goal threat.

I like Hume but we’re not set up to accommodate him.
I don't get the impression that Reeco is really all that serious about his football career. He seems content to be a sub at League 1 level whilst he does his online streaming thing.

We shouldn't be accommodating that. We aren't a Morecambe or a Cambridge. We are Pompey and we need to be playing one if not two leagues up.
Online streaming?
He plays computer games and streams it. There's money in it. Can't understand how, but I'm old.