TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Retained list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
seems an obvious target for a team with lots of money to pay for a bigger squad such as Wrexham.
According to the journalistic genius that is Mark McMahon, Mousinho has now returned to his parent club.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...ts-4151109
(21-05-2023, 07:39 AM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]According to the journalistic genius that is Mark McMahon, Mousinho has now returned to his parent club.

You still drunk from last night?
Strange question.

But no, if you must know.
(21-05-2023, 11:01 AM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]Strange question.

But no, if you must know.

I just that might be the reason for your post.
No. The reason for my post was to draw attention to Mark McMahon revealing that Mousinho has returned to his parent club at the end of his loan.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
(21-05-2023, 11:06 AM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]No. The reason for my post was to draw attention to Mark McMahon revealing that Mousinho has returned to his parent club at the end of his loan.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Mousinho is clearly a typo (twice ??)   Who do you really mean ?  And all loan players return to their parent clubs at the end of the season so why is whoever it is newsworthy ?
John Mousinho is only on loan as manager from Oxford and they want him back?!? Well that’s news to me
I’m assuming the article has a typo.
Obviously ?
(21-05-2023, 01:35 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m assuming the article has a typo.

If the article had a typo then surely he would have provided a link ?
The link was a typo Smile
Pages: 1 2 3