TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Jay Mingi possibly off to Charlton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-06-2023, 06:27 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 06:10 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 04:03 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Pompeyg as magnanimous as ever. Lucky he’s never wrong.

Of course he is along with his pal Cunni.

Neither of them have a clue how a professional football clubs work!

We really need Blue Army to explain it for you both.

The agent like a solicitor ( Not a Good compariison btw ) advises their client to take a certain action using their experience.

Yes, the client i.e. Minghi makes the final decision but will be swayed by his agent.

Hopefully you both now understand how it works but I probably guess Not.

All the player & agent want is the opportunity to have more game time which is down to the manager.

There may well be other tings going on here which none of us are party to though.

At the end of the day he's a good young player who they really need to try to keep.

(11-06-2023, 06:49 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]roll on the new season

Lol Mikey, I’m glad you’ve conceded AGAIN that the player makes the decision and not the agent, try not to change your mind on that again.

I don’t think you know how anything works to be honest, you claimed all season you couldn’t work out how to buy a match ticket.
No way am I conceding anything to you who appears to have nothing more productive to do. 
Let's put it this way there is a power cyclical battle evolved over the years.
Originally the clubs had all the power with low player wages.
Then the players via their Union had all the power.
Now it's the agents who have all the power & finally determine wage levels & conditions.
Mikey, describing what a transfer sounds like
(13-06-2023, 06:43 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2023, 06:27 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 06:10 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 04:03 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Pompeyg as magnanimous as ever. Lucky he’s never wrong.

Of course he is along with his pal Cunni.

Neither of them have a clue how a professional football clubs work!

We really need Blue Army to explain it for you both.

The agent like a solicitor ( Not a Good compariison btw ) advises their client to take a certain action using their experience.

Yes, the client i.e. Minghi makes the final decision but will be swayed by his agent.

Hopefully you both now understand how it works but I probably guess Not.

All the player & agent want is the opportunity to have more game time which is down to the manager.

There may well be other tings going on here which none of us are party to though.

At the end of the day he's a good young player who they really need to try to keep.

(11-06-2023, 06:49 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]roll on the new season

Lol Mikey, I’m glad you’ve conceded AGAIN that the player makes the decision and not the agent, try not to change your mind on that again.

I don’t think you know how anything works to be honest, you claimed all season you couldn’t work out how to buy a match ticket.
No way am I conceding anything to you who appears to have nothing more productive to do. 
Let's put it this way there is a power cyclical battle evolved over the years.
Originally the clubs had all the power with low player wages.
Then the players via their Union had all the power.
Now it's the agents who have all the power & finally determine wage levels & conditions.

Lol Mikey, you’ve already conceded it twice in your posts before changing your mind.

Bless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4