TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: FFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(16-06-2023, 09:36 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Back on subject, Neil Allen today says Saydee had a impressive cameo against Hawks and then played against Gosport.

He goes on to describe his performance at Havant as eye-catching and powerful.

And, of course, Neil Allen is never wrong.
(16-06-2023, 09:36 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Back on subject, Neil Allen today says Saydee had a impressive cameo against Hawks and then played against Gosport.

He goes on to describe his performance at Havant as eye-catching and powerful.

It certainly was eye-catching, but not for the right reasons. But Allen is hardly going to slag off a new signing, he is bound to look for positive spin but it is still a bit puzzling why one 45 min appearance is described as a cameo and the other isnt ??

According to the thread on here at the time, Slayer reported that he had been sent back because he was 'rigid and fat' which was presumably a quote from someone , maybe even Cowley ? maybe reported by Allen. 

Bluetagagain said it would be a travesty if he was kept on. 

There was no-one saying he was any good or suggesting we kept him. 

So those of us having doubts about this signing, but desperately hoping he has improved, were certainly not in a minority at the time he was sent back along the coast.  My main hope is that his immobility then was due to lack of pre-season fitness, because I just don't see any role for that sort of player in a Mousinho team. If he has added some mobiitity then he could become the new Agyemang as opposed to the new Mbesuma he looked like 12 months ago.
I couldn’t give a shit what he was, or wasn’t.
Pages: 1 2