TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: First summer of genuine excitement since the Cook era
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I never hated Fenwick or Gregory either
Nor me but how glad I was to see Richie Barker go
I think we were all just relieved when the boredom managers moved on, just don't suit pompey
We like a bit of up and at em, especially second half
(15-06-2023, 10:21 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon he shagged your missus

If someone else is shagging yer missus, you aint shagging her enough yourself and it’s your fault.

If you shag your missus enough then you won’t be shagging anyone else’s missus and nobody gets upset.

Todays lesson….shag the missus!
Shit, shave, shower and shag (any order you prefer). Great way to start the day. Pompeywise, these guys seem to have done their homework, 4 in early doors. Much prefer that to lastminute.com. Means things can get done preseason. All we need now is for them to be good!
(17-06-2023, 05:04 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, shave, shower and shag (any order you prefer). Great way to start the day. Pompeywise, these guys seem to have done their homework, 4 in early doors. Much prefer that to lastminute.com. Means things can get done preseason. All we need now is for them to be good!

Even better it’s 5 new signings and all perm.
(17-06-2023, 07:33 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-06-2023, 05:04 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, shave, shower and shag (any order you prefer). Great way to start the day. Pompeywise, these guys seem to have done their homework, 4 in early doors. Much prefer that to lastminute.com. Means things can get done preseason. All we need now is for them to be good!

Even better it’s 5 new signings and all perm.

although, thankfully, none with a 70s perm!
Wish I still had mine.
Pages: 1 2