TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: statos ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tehre were some good stats showing how much more effective we are, points wise, with harrison playing.
Has anyone got stats for Nicholson it feels to me that the defence is far less solid when he plays (than Jack or Bolton) 
I don't think there is a great deal of difference between brown and Daniels.
(07-03-2021, 02:37 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Tehre were some good stats showing how much more effective we are, points wise, with harrison playing.
Has anyone got stats for Nicholson it feels to me that the defence is far less solid when he plays (than Jack or Bolton) 

Can't find the stats (need that page in Sports Mail) but a simplification would be:
He basically didn't play until Xmas by which time we had the best defensive record in the league and had kept 6 clean sheets in a row.
He has played every game since Jack was sent off v Lincoln, since when we have conceded goals in truck loads and lost numerous games.
No one is suggesting it's his fault of course, but it does hint at what our best centre-back pairing might be.

Incidentally, I don't think we have won a single game played on a Saturday in 2021. (wins v Swindon, Charlton, Oxford were all Tuesdays weren't they?) and I can't think of any others.
(07-03-2021, 02:37 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Tehre were some good stats showing how much more effective we are, points wise, with harrison playing.

Nicolaisen has played in 19 in all competions of which we have won 8 drawn 2 and lost 9. 

In those games we have conceded 29 goals, which is above the average of the season of 46 conceded in 39 games (which includes the games he played in).  So yes, it does point to our best defence not including him although he did play in two of the games during our 6 games without conceding incluing probbaly our best clean sheet of the season at Hull.
Harrison is Fcuking Pony 
End of
(07-03-2021, 04:40 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]Harrison is Fcuking Pony 
End of

Jacobs seems to bring good fortune with him?
Thanks Deep and forever that seems succinct to me.
Would seem Bolton, Jack, Raggie and perm one of the two left backs Tuesday.
Naylor plus one (is it time for Close to get a run of three games?)
Then a mix of the attacking players hopefully on a somewhat more solid base.