TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kusini Yengi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks to next one in. 

Striker.

Australian press say 150k euros.
Aussie national league is poor and hasn’t exactly set it on fire. Maybe he can improve
Sounds more like a Star Wars character.
There have been a few Aussies move this year to the Leagues.
His younger brother is at Ipswich.

https://onefootball.com/fr/news/portsmou...s-37668526
Be a bit raw like when we first signed lowe
Not that I saw him play, but I lived in Parramatta for a while about a mile from Western Sydney's ground. (They share it with the Parramatta Eels Rugby League team)
The stadium is one of the best in the world.
Unfortunately Western Sydney Wanderers are not. It was like watching Non-League here.
Lets hope this lad has the potential to be much, much better than that.
Stayed in Parramatta last year. Good night life
Apparently on his way for A$150,000 ( approx £78K).
(28-06-2023, 03:38 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds more like a Star Wars character.

....let's hope the force is strong in this one..
(28-06-2023, 07:38 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Stayed in Parramatta last year. Good night life
What sort of good night life? My understanding is Paramatta is a dodgy area of Sydney but I am happy to be corrected.
I looked up Parramatta on Wiki but the scoring record is pretty poor.

I think we could do better.
(29-06-2023, 09:45 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-06-2023, 07:38 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Stayed in Parramatta last year. Good night life
What sort of good night life? My understanding is Paramatta is a dodgy area of Sydney but I am happy to be corrected.

It’s one of the seven cities that make up Sydney ( apparently) . My wife and I stayed a weekend there. No hassle, lots of cafes, restaurants, bars etc. Good train & ferry links into Sydney CBD. I didn’t find it any dodgier than other parts of Sydney. It does have the largest ‘Indian’ population I was told, and it would seem to be judging by the amount of restaurants.
For 78K? , he’s only going to be a Squad player. Still nearly 2 mths of TW left but I’m really hoping for a goalscoring attacking midfielder sooner than later.
To think. The Exchange rate is 1346 Australian Yengis for 1 British Rice.
Seems to split his time between left wing and centre forward. Spends a lot of time on the bench which hurts the scoring record. Also a little worrying if he can't run out full games. However, he did score three goals in his last six games. A good age to kick on though. Hopefully he can score a few coming on from the bench.
(29-06-2023, 11:44 AM)Cliff Portwood gave me a lift Wrote: [ -> ]To think. The Exchange rate is 1346 Australian Yengis for 1 British Rice.

Brilliant post!
Let's hope he's not the new Hamilton Thorp.
(28-06-2023, 03:38 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds more like a Star Wars character.

…rhymes with Ottolenghi.
(29-06-2023, 12:59 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]

…rhymes with Ottolenghi.
Or Oluwayengi. I feel a song coming on.
It was many years ago.
All the derelect and dodgy areas have been demolished and it has been rebuilt.
It is a really lovely place to live. I enjoyed living there.
Full of fancy pubs and restruants. lots to do.
Google the Western Sydney Wanderers staduim. Also ggogle the old staduim, the one they knocked down and replaced it with the new one, that was pretty good as it was.
Hopefully it will host some of the womens world cup games. (That's what they built it for in the first place, for the blokes world cup before getting gazumpped by Qatar).
Not seen Sydney FC stadim yet, that is supposed to be good too.
Jezzer
No, he's the new John Aloisi
(29-06-2023, 10:36 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]

It’s one of the seven cities that make up Sydney ( apparently) . My wife and I stayed a weekend there. No hassle, lots of cafes, restaurants, bars etc. Good train & ferry links into Sydney CBD. I didn’t find it any dodgier than other parts of Sydney. It does have the largest ‘Indian’ population I was told, and it would seem to be judging by the amount of restaurants.

That would be Harris Park and "Curry Street" Best curries anywhere.
(29-06-2023, 12:43 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-06-2023, 11:44 AM)Cliff Portwood gave me a lift Wrote: [ -> ]To think. The Exchange rate is 1346 Australian Yengis for 1 British Rice.

Brilliant post!

Yengi and Rice. Sounds like a curry from Harris Park.
Collins Mbesuma mark II. 

Have a nasty feeling that if we sign this fella, he’s going to be a complete flop. 

Surely if we was any good, a club would have picked him up long before now. Bearing in mind he is 24 years old.
(29-06-2023, 04:00 PM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: [ -> ]
It was many years ago.
All the derelect and dodgy areas have been demolished and it has been rebuilt.
It is a really lovely place to live. I enjoyed living there.
Full of fancy pubs and restruants. lots to do.
Google the Western Sydney Wanderers staduim. Also ggogle the old staduim, the one they knocked down and replaced it with the new one, that was pretty good as it was.
Hopefully it will host some of the womens world cup games. (That's what they built it for in the first place, for the blokes world cup before getting gazumpped by Qatar).
Not seen Sydney FC stadim yet, that is supposed to be good too.

Stadium does look pretty smart holds 30,000. Cost 237 million.
Pages: 1 2