TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It must have been bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn’t there and I didn’t see it online so other than watching the highlights showing the laughable lack of defending for the four goals, which wouldn’t have been out of place on a Morecambe and Wise Xmas special, I rely on The News to fill in the gaps. Never in over 50 years have I felt such anger at a Pompey performance conveyed to readers through the match reports by the papers ‘Pompey’ reporters. They were obviously seething on Saturday at Pompey’s performance and seemingly still are today 48 hours on. For me that tells its own story because normally they look for the positives with a touch of criticism when needed. On this occasion Pompey got it with both barrels and by all accounts rightly so. We’ll done to both of them. I was left in no doubt how unacceptably bad Saturday was for the Club.
Everything you've read is true.
I watched the first half and just couldn't bring myself to suffer the second. Everything I've seen written online in The News and Hampshire Live is a pretty fair representation of what I saw.
the first half was so bad as to be laughable from what was a competent team until a few weeks ago.